Toronto Heel/Boot Meet ???

iloveboots

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

Not going to organize anything special ie, a meet etc. However Carl and Kitty (vanyyz here) and I will be meeting at the Firkin & ChurchMouse Pub at Church & Maitland in Toronto at 7pm on Wednesday, March 21 for a beer or two; all three of us in high heel Jean Gaborit thigh Boots. If you want to slip your heels on and join us you're more than welcome to do so. David

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We had a great time, thanks for asking :unsure: The 7 of us shared lots of laughs not to mention the awesome high heel thigh high Boots on everyone. Hope that you will join us for the next Toronto meet? David

• 3 months later...
I will be in Toronto, arriving late Monday night (8/6), leaving Tuesday afternoon...I will be staying downtown at the Marriott Courtyard....Would love to meet up with fellow hiheel boot guys either very late Monday evening, or for brunch on Tuesday...Let me know if you are interested..don

Don, We were in Toronto last week. Would have liked to meet you. If you get time, go to the Bata Shoe Museum ( http://www.batashoemuseum.ca/ ) on Bloor St. Well worth while and plan on at least 1-2 hours there or more if you take your time. We loved it. The special exhibit on Roger Vivier was exceptionally good. Beautiful shoes! Steve

Hi Steve, Yes the Bata Shoe Museum is a must for anyone visiting Toronto...and just a few blocks along Bloor Street from the Museum are some of the top shoe stores in the world to continue the enjoyment! David