Your WORST Idea of a Lady's Shoe (fun pics please!)

Heelfan

• 1 year later...

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lailalily - well that's different! I was truly going to have you arrested by the Fashion Police!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of the fashion POLICE.

This is what Female Police Officers in Philadelphia are now wearing.

post-1115-133522905241_thumb.jpg

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

I want!!

WOW, those are cool, in an odd way!! :blinkbigeyes: Shame nobody actually makes those..

I have to agree with others on Birkenstocks, Crocs, and Uggs (unless the latter have a wedge...and even then they would have to be for something practical like shoveling snow.) They are mofo ugly.

• 3 weeks later...

I want!!

I have to agree with others on Birkenstocks, Crocs, and Uggs (unless the latter have a wedge...and even then they would have to be for something practical like shoveling snow.) They are mofo ugly.

I would normally agree with you - and still do, on the Birkenstocks and Crocs (Ugh!!). However my husband bought me some Ugg Slouch Boots for Christmas because of the hard Winter we have had - and I LOVE them! They are really comfy and warm - and they look fabulous with stretch denim jeans!

post-1866-133522907128_thumb.jpg

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I would normally agree with you - and still do, on the Birkenstocks and Crocs (Ugh!!). However my husband bought me some Ugg Slouch Boots for Christmas because of the hard Winter we have had - and I LOVE them! They are really comfy and warm - and they look fabulous with stretch denim jeans!

[ATTACH]9028[/ATTACH]

I would have to agree with you on that selection. That's a pair I could actually wear if it came in my size.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!