A big thank you

stilettopete

Hi everyone. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone here for all the wisdom and experiences you've written about. Given me inspiration to street heel for the first time yesterday and second time today. What a feeling. I can't tell you. Both pretty spontaneous. Too much planning and I'd have talked myself out of it. The first time. I was getting ready for a niteshift and I have a new pair of KG's by Kurt Geiger to break in and had an hour to kill. So I was wearing around the house. Washing the dishes , tidying around etc and before I realized it was time to leave for work. A snap decision. Popped my work shoes in my bag and left the house with the KG's on! It was dark. Couple of people passed by. I was enjoying the clicking of my heals on the concrete. Got in the car and realized I'd never driven in heels but I thought "he who hesitates is lost". So off I went. Had to stop at a petrol station to use the ATM. A brief pause. Collected my thoughts. Out I got. 2 people filling their cars. Strode across the forecourt to the ATM. Very exciting. Had to concentrate to keep my posture and purpose. Stood at the ATM. Even angling my foot and lifting it up to show my heel. Got back to my car. Elated. I think the attendant noticed. Not sure about other customers. Changed shoes when I got to work. All nite I was going over my success. I'd driven and been in public places with my KG's. The most difficult part? Was actually walking down my drive which has a fair incline accentuated by the 5"/2" KG's. Thanks again y'all. Second time out to follow soon. Even better for me.:smile:

• Like 1

"You put high heels on and you change" M. Blahnik

Congratulations on your first outings in high heels. I was looking forward to reading it after your last hello post. That's the way to do it, man. Stay out of those dark places that others have ventured out in heels in (I sometimes wonder if this really counts as an outing), and stay in the light. Great job!

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hi everyone. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone here for all the wisdom and experiences you've written about. Given me inspiration to street heel for the first time yesterday and second time today.

What a feeling. I can't tell you.

Both pretty spontaneous. Too much planning and I'd have talked myself out of it.

The first time. I was getting ready for a niteshift and I have a new pair of KG's by Kurt Geiger to break in and had an hour to kill. So I was wearing around the house. Washing the dishes , tidying around etc and before I realized it was time to leave for work. A snap decision. Popped my work shoes in my bag and left the house with the KG's on! It was dark. Couple of people passed by. I was enjoying the clicking of my heals on the concrete.

Got in the car and realized I'd never driven in heels but I thought "he who hesitates is lost". So off I went. Had to stop at a petrol station to use the ATM. A brief pause. Collected my thoughts. Out I got. 2 people filling their cars. Strode across the forecourt to the ATM. Very exciting. Had to concentrate to keep my posture and purpose. Stood at the ATM. Even angling my foot and lifting it up to show my heel. Got back to my car. Elated. I think the attendant noticed. Not sure about other customers.

Changed shoes when I got to work.

All nite I was going over my success. I'd driven and been in public places with my KG's. The most difficult part? Was actually walking down my drive which has a fair incline accentuated by the 5"/2" KG's.

Thanks again y'all.

Second time out to follow soon. Even better for me.:smile:

Good for you, I know what that feels like, no stopping you now. I usually go out at least once or twice a week now. All thanks to the support from this site.

Posted Image

These are the KG's I street heeled with.

Took this photo at work. On my break. Any opportunity to break a pair in. Sorry about the dire socks. lol

Congratulations are in order. Look forward to hearing more.

Oh - - And I like those platform heels.

Posted Image

These are the KG's I street heeled with.

Took this photo at work. On my break. Any opportunity to break a pair in. Sorry about the dire socks. lol

Oh, dear! Those socks are dire indeed! :wavey: Anyhoo, congrats on your first outing, trust me, things will only become easier from there.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!