Today I walked in my ballet boots!

danielswe

Today is another GREAT day! For the first time I walked in my ballet boots, not for long. I had them on for about 10 minutes, stood still for about 5 and walked for about 5. Not nearly as graceful and elegant as a few talented ladies in here, but its a start! :smile: But I dont think that these are really meant to be able to walk in, the angle of the heel is wrong. They are a cheap chinese brand... But I still love them :wave:

Knee high. Actually they are much more comfortable then I thought they would be... A "real" brand may actually be walkable :smile:

http://www.kassiopeya.de/product_info.php/info/p437_Ballet-High-Heels-Stiefel-Boots.html

I spent about ½h in them today, but I was sitting down for about 15 minutes.

I can walk elegantly in 17.5cm stilettos so I will learn to walk in these as well!

Edit: It is not me nor my girlfriend in the photo, its from the site they were bought from

post-29948-13352297047_thumb.jpg

Those are freakin' hot looking right there.

I've heard that as long as the ballet heels have some sort of higher support they can be easier to walk over ones that do not have such support. I have worn mine for about an hour straight, barely standing.

Oh, I'm practicing. Alot! But I dont think that I will wear these in public. I cant walk well enough in them since the heel seems to be 1cm to long which means that the angle of the foot is all off... Maybe if I buy a real brand some day, any suggestions which brand is the best? But I'm up to wearing them for almost 4 hours now, 45 minutes of those spent vacuuming the apartment...:smile:

I had yesterday and today off work and made a little platau, about 1cm. Made of black rubber and MAN! What a difference!!! Now the angle of the foot is soooo much better! I spent most of the day at home, except for about 1½h in the afternoon (I wore my black patent boots with 12cm wedge heels when I went out) so I have been wearing and walking in them for about 6h today. My feet are really getting used to them now. I can walk up and down stairs in them now! :smile: ...but not nearly as natural as Pata and Persephone. Dont think that I will ever get there. At least not is these cheap ballets.

they look very hot indeed. You say you can walk elegantly in 17.5cm heels!? Wow that's already amazing I'd say, and some even say that such extreme heels (without platform) are even more difficult than balletheels because of the foot being pushed so much forward that it's almost not possible to straighten the knees anymore. In ballet heels many dancers can walk more easily being used to go on 'tip-toe' without heels already, as the extremely high 'over-arched'/ultra-heel extends the physical limit of the foot to stand/walk properly anymore... Or what is your experience in this?

Before I met my girlfriend I had 6" stilettos. But since she had 17cm stilettos, I had to get myself a pair as well :smile: 6" (ca 15cm) was no problem at all, 7" took some training. I could walk in them right away, but it took a few hours to master them... Now we take walks in the park outside her apartment in 7" stilettos (well, not right now since its a lot of snow). We are not running in them, but thats not what they are made for anyway :wave:

Must be great to have a gf with a highheel fetish too and also she think it's ok if you wear high heels too! You're indeed very lucky! You say you both take walks outside in 7" heels! You mean without platform? That must be a difficult but a very exciting walk for both isn't it or how difficult is it for her to walk in such extreme heels on pavements etc? Do you give support to eachother by holding eachother? How do people react to see you both but also if it's only your gf walking in such extreme heels? Would be great if you could shoot some pics or even videos on youtube maybe of you both (with/without face, the legs and heels are the most important of course:smile:) Greetz from Holland Roberto

• 2 weeks later...

My 15cm wedgeboots are no more :mecry:The lining in front split open so I threw them away. Yes, I mean with no platform. The road is asphalt and really smooth so it almost like walking inside. No, we dont go very fast :) She wears 5-6 inch high heels to work every day and she can really walk in 7 inch heels. Oh yes, I am VERY lucky to have found her :wavey: