Does your husband wear your shoes?

Steffie

I have discovered that my husband has been wearing some of my shoes. I don't mind him wearing heels and if he had asked I would have given him some of my older shoes that he could wear. The problem is he has been wearing some of my favourites and has stretched them so that they now slip off my feet. Has anyone else had this problem?

I have discovered that my husband has been wearing some of my shoes. I don't mind him wearing heels and if he had asked I would have given him some of my older shoes that he could wear. The problem is he has been wearing some of my favourites and has stretched them so that they now slip off my feet. Has anyone else had this problem?

My feet are too much smaller so it's impossible. But.. Im sure he would have worn the oldies....he will never ruin my fav shoes..he loves them very much and he spent his money buying them for watching me walkin in !!!!

If your shoes slip off your feet...he should get new ones for you :smile: ..immediately !!!!!

Elegance is my second name

Thanks for replying. He has already bought me some new shoes to replace the stretched ones.

I will happily buy shoes for him, I just wish he had asked before spoiling mine.

I think it would be a good idea to have a list of shoes you really would like.

Gorgeous, expensive, must shoes.

Show him your list and make him promise to buy you which ever shoes you like from the list in the event of him stretching any more of yours.

Yes my bf does wear my heels from time to time, although they arent "mine." We talked about it and we bought some for him to have to himself. I like it. Theres something erotic about it when we're having a romantic night. We both love it! Hes not the best at walking in them but its okay cuz I dont want him to be better than me at walking in 5 inch heels. Besides, its funny and we love whatever makes us laugh. Has anyone else tried letting their bf walk a night in our shoes?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Easy solution,he should simply buy his own heels in his size...

My B/F doesn't wear mine simple reason I'm a size 6.5, 7, 7.5AU size, he is 10.5 -11.5AU womens sizes,depending on brand

He's got his own 61 pairs,but he still does likes to play with mine.I don't mind..

Vicious HH

• Like 1

Noo, as usual he cannot fit. But if he coul I wouln't care as long as not damage. We are friends of a couple who have same size feet as each other and they swap shoes all the time although I don't know if he wants to where heels. But I have been out with them when she was wearing a pair of heel'e doc martens or similar and on way home after long night she complained her feet were sore so they swaped and he dind't think twice about where a more girlie heeled boot, although it was black.

My BF has the same shoe size than me (42 EU -11 USw) I have several cowboy boots (8,7 cms - 3.5 inches) and he borrowed me them many times, but I always told him a rotund NO. With them, he is so tall than me (he doesn't like to be shorter) I have modeled all my shoes for my feet. We haven't the same feet, only the same size, and he can ruin them. If he wants to be a little tall, he can buy his own heeled boots. I hope in the end he will buy them as a token of his goodwill. And then, I'll wear mi 5 inches slingbacks... Always taller than my BF!!! :wavey:

He does not wear them on his own. Normally it's a request of mine. We wear the same shoe size and he has really nice legs. I love the way they look in heels. I love using him as a leg model for drawing.

• 10 months later...

I must admit that I've got a "thing" for guys that have a "thing" for shoes, maybe because I do too! It's always been obvious to me when a guy checks out my shoes. Its almost like they can't stop themselves from looking, though 99% of them try not to be too obvious almost like they're embarrased. My ex, Jeff was really into shoes and I have to say I miss that. It was like a had power over him and let me tell you, with the right shoes, I could get whatever I wanted. I've seen some photos of guys here in heels, most can't pull it off like he could. But to answer the question, no he didn't wear my shoes, he had his own and was jealous of a few of them! It was a private playtime thing for us, he'd never attempt to wear them out and I'm certain that if he did, I wouldn't want to be with him. Some things are best kept for times when you're together and alone. Just Jenny

Just Jenny

You've made me smile. Even if DH was inclined to want to try, I'm a size 8 ladies and he's a size 12 men's. I'm guessing he wouldn't be able to get his toes in a pair of my shoes.

"Porsche...There is no Substitute"

I remember years ago during the winter olympics all the scandal a US male skater created wearing heels, I've forgotten his name now, but there was something about his presense that struck me a sexy and confident. Although he wasn't really all that attractive I thought he was hot but I'm fairly sure he's not interested in the ladies....but thats an entirely different preoccupation of mine!!!! hahahaha Just Jenny

Just Jenny