Red Sandales and Seamed Stockings?

Eve

Hi all! I love seamed stockings and of course I know, that they do look best with classical pumps. But I also love to wear them with sandales, as it shows better the seam and the reinforced heel and toe. But often I do get comments, like, "sandales and stockings" are a no go. What do you think guys and ladies? Here a view samples :smile: Kisses, EVE

post-13153-133522966515_thumb.jpg

post-13153-133522966527_thumb.jpg

post-13153-133522966537_thumb.jpg

post-13153-133522966548_thumb.jpg

post-13153-133522966559_thumb.jpg

Hi all!

I love seamed stockings and of course I know, that they do look best with classical pumps. But I also love to wear them with sandales, as it shows better the seam and the reinforced heel and toe. But often I do get comments, like, "sandales and stockings" are a no go. What do you think guys and ladies?

Here a view samples :smile:

Kisses,

EVE

While it has become the norm to not wear hose with sandals, in the look you show in the pictures, it is obvious that the stockings are being worn to be seen. If it is a seamed stocking, and likely with reinforcements, then it is relatively apparent that the wearer wants the stocking to be noticed. My guess would be that, for an evening look, it is more than acceptable. However, prepare to be noticed, and noticed a lot!

• 3 weeks later...

While it has become the norm to not wear hose with sandals, in the look you show in the pictures, it is obvious that the stockings are being worn to be seen. If it is a seamed stocking, and likely with reinforcements, then it is relatively apparent that the wearer wants the stocking to be noticed. My guess would be that, for an evening look, it is more than acceptable. However, prepare to be noticed, and noticed a lot!

Hello RonC,

thank you for your post and yes, I see it the same as you!

Kiss,

EVE

Well normally I'm not a fan of stockings/pantyhose with sandals, I think bare legs and toes are much better, but not this time. Simply stunning. :smile:

Thank you PaddyN!

Hello RonC,

thank you for your post and yes, I see it the same as you!

Kiss,

EVE

Thanks Eve. And if you'd be so kind to grace us with additional photos, I for one would be quite grateful! lol.