Valentino Giaro

axels dream

What do people think of this high heel brand? .. They claim to be italian, but it looks like their really sold in germany.

I have one pair of crotch boots from them, i really think they are amazing, very sexy and soft.

I really want to get my hands on some more pairs of Valentin Giaro's.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkAnxs_4wfiCzt_HHCMWoVFwhLYHpDD1azbJrp0u94QN-U2Bv1ZsOmAMMc

What do people think of this high heel brand? .. They claim to be italian, but it looks like their really sold in germany.

I have one pair of crotch boots from them, i really think they are amazing, very sexy and soft.

I really want to get my hands on some more pairs of Valentin Giaro's.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkAnxs_4wfiCzt_HHCMWoVFwhLYHpDD1azbJrp0u94QN-U2Bv1ZsOmAMMc

I find them Amazing ! :smile:

Looks like this is about the only seller in Germany... and i don't know if he ships to america.... I hope so !! All so gorgeous!

http://stores.ebay.de/Golden6-Castle?_rdc=1

And what's cool about this brand is that they go up to size 46

yes, this is where i have been buying them from, communication from the seller is not so good tho, i asked a question 3 days ago and still no responce.

Yeah well at least you know he ships to England... I don't even know if they ship to Canada ?!? :wave: Hope so, because i will buy a lot of these. so nice :smile:

IF they ship to Canada, These will be in my collection very shortly :P they seem to sell for not to high prices and let's hope shipping won't be to high.

post-34870-133522966367_thumb.jpg

post-34870-133522966381_thumb.jpg

post-34870-133522966384_thumb.jpg

post-34870-133522966396_thumb.jpg

post-34870-133522966399_thumb.jpg

Well just got a lovely " NO " Response to my question to the seller if they ship outside EU :wave: They don't seem to care for the client to much. No "Hello" or " we are sorry " just a plain NO! I hope i can find these somewhere else because i find them super! If anyone falls upon a pair somewhere, let me know.:smile:

Google shows a reference to a face book page, but it appears not to work. Seems like Ebay is the best option for purchasing. Some really nice shoes in Google images

For sure they are nice but can't realy find them anywhere else than ebay and they won't send outside EU :smile: We's have to find someone kind enough in the EU to ge them shipped to tehm and then ship them out to America.

they ship to england... i asked if i could combine shipping on multiple boots and shoes, they said yes... but they respond very frank and very slow!

Yeah i asked a question or two and not realy nice response but hey...

Apparently they will open a Web page to order from in 2012... I immagine the price tags though..

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

They seem to be fairly cheap judging by some of the prices they go for on aucton, what is the construction of these like, are they true to size? Also are they very heavy as the platforms look like at least 2 inches, are they of foam or cork construction to keep the weight down? Thank you!!!

Edited by barney15c

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

Just got my black and gray heels just today and I love them. They looked very well made they have a rubber sole on the bottom do there is not that much clunky noise but they are pretty sturdy. If you are into platforms I very much recommend these. Edited by hiheellover23

What ya see is what ya get no more or less!!

• 2 weeks later...

Fially got a pair. The knee high boots with the chiffon laces, in black.

They are pretty nice seem well constructed but out of cheaper materials.

Wish I could wear them all the time.

Here is a side view.

Posted Image

And under some jeans.

Posted Image

• 1 month later...

Just won these for £51, didn't want a platform as i have plenty of them, but liked the 51/2in metal (plastic i suspect ) heel, and single sole. Think they are very nice for the money.post-139-0-38214300-1346013252_thumb.jpg

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!