New High Heel Experiences

I had a fantastic day while Xmas shopping for my wife. I happened to be walking by a shoe store in the mall and spotted a fantastic pair of ankle boots in the window. It turns out this is the first time I have found ankle boots with a 6 inch heel other than on-line and I couldn't wait to try them on. The sales clerk asked me if I needed any help and I asked her if she had the boots in size 10. She returned in a minute with the boots in my size and I told her I would like to try them on. She waited while I put them on and then told me they looked fantastic and asked me how they felt. I was surprised at how comfortable they felt and walked over to a floor mirror to see for myself how they looked. Then she told me that she couldn't believe how well I walked in heels so high and wondered if I had worn such high heels before. I told her that I walked in 6 and 1/2 inch heels every day for at least half an hour on a tread mill and that 6 inch heels were really no problem for me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Thank you for sharing that great story with us. It still amazes me how amazed women are to see men walking effortlessly in high heels. I have made this comment before: sometimes I think high heels are really made for men to wear (since most men have no problem walking in them) and for women to wear for the fahion sense of them.

I have made this comment before: sometimes I think high heels are really made for men to wear ........

They were originally created by men for men. So why wouldn't they be easier for a man to wear them (generally speaking of course).

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for sharing that great story with us. It still amazes me how amazed women are to see men walking effortlessly in high heels. I have made this comment before: sometimes I think high heels are really made for men to wear (since most men have no problem walking in them) and for women to wear for the fahion sense of them.

As far as i know - based on wikipedia i think? - high heels were worn by men first. So not just think it sometimes, know it :wavey:

Don't worry, be happy - in heels! :rocker: