More on Stretching shoes

• 4 months later...

WHERE were all these suggestions when I posted my thread about stretching the white size 2.5 Spanish cowgirl boots in the "For Everybody" section?

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I treat patent leather as I do vinyl leather. also if the inside parts of the shoe are different than the outside, they will stretch differently Patent leather is supposed to be a finish over leather. If so, use a wood shoe stretcher that fits the foot snugly to begin with, then after you wet the entire shoe with the stretch liquid, carefully turn the handles on the stretchers a couple of turns and let set...Repeat over 2 or 3 days for maximun effect. if you try to stretch too much, the finish might stretch, or wrinkle after or during the stretching process... Patience is a virture with patent leather shoes. If they are really vinyl, you could use a bit of heat from a hair dryer (take note not to burn the leather or vinyl, because when it is burnt, you ruin the leather, or viyl) allow the material to cool completely and dry completely... on a previous post, I show a page of stretchers and different purposes. (if you have high heels use a high heel stretcher, flat shoes, a flat shoe stretcher, etc...