Heeling with bluejay

bluejay

Bluejay,

Yep, what you said is true. I'll vouch for it. You are a ladies man, that's for sure, and not only fearless about wearing clothes from both sides of the aisle, but you have an amazing sense of color in putting outfits together. You are an inspiration, so don't be away from HHP so long. Continue to post photos of your outfits, too. We love to see what you wear. Hope we can get together again sometime this summer. 

Steve 

Mr. Bluejay....   Good to hear from ya....  If you ever out on the west coast, look me up.  Happy Heeling to you too...   sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

21 hours ago, JeffB said:

Hey there, Bluejay! Good to read you've returned to your outings!

Thanks JeffB

But, I haven't stopped with my outings. I'm out heeling, several times a week, but don't have the time to post. I'll try to do better.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

On 3/7/2018 at 10:03 AM, SF said:

Mr. Bluejay....   Good to hear from ya....  If you ever out on the west coast, look me up.  Happy Heeling to you too...   sf

SF,

The last time I was in CA, was about 15 years ago, in Anaheim.

I would love to get together with you, sometime, if I'm ever up your way. I believe you're in the San Francisco area. I'm from the other side of the USA.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Edited by bluejay
spelling

Yes, HappyinHeels, I'm from the WNY, area and yes we do get a lot of snow here. However the east coast has had the brunt of the latest, Nor'Easter storms. Oh well, sandal wearing weather is only a couple months away!

I made a mistake when I resurrected my thread about not hearing from ThighBootGuy and I should of said HappyFeet, not HappyinHeels. Sorry for the mistake.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

1 hour ago, bluejay said:

Yes, HappyinHeels, I'm from the WNY, area and yes we do get a lot of snow here. However the east coast has had the brunt of the latest, Nor'Easter storms. Oh well, sandal wearing weather is only a couple months away!

I made a mistake when I resurrected my thread about not hearing from ThighBootGuy and I should of said HappyFeet, not HappyinHeels. Sorry for the mistake.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

The Philadelphia area got hit twice by nor'easters over the last couple of weeks and caught a glancing blow from a third just a few days ago. And, lo and behold, a fourth is on the way for next week. I can't WAIT for spring!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

20 hours ago, JeffB said:

The Philadelphia area got hit twice by nor'easters over the last couple of weeks and caught a glancing blow from a third just a few days ago. And, lo and behold, a fourth is on the way for next week. I can't WAIT for spring!

Sorry JeffB, according to long range weather  predictions, this below normal cold weather we've been experiencing, will extend well into April. Keep your boots at the ready!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bluejay said:

Sorry JeffB, according to long range weather  predictions, this below normal cold weather we've been experiencing, will extend well into April. Keep your boots at the ready!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Sound advice, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Hi Fellow Heelers,

Just a short post and a couple of pics with my St. Patrick's Day ensembles, I wore out over the weekend.

Picture #1  Friday Night, I'm wearing, a green sweatshirt/fleece dress, with black fleece lined tights, my black knee boots, Enrico Agrilini with 3"  block heels, white down, women's mid length coat and although you can't see it I carried my green cross body bag.

Picture#2  Saturday night, I'm wearing my St. Patrick's Day leggings, black with green shamrocks, green mock neck shirt, dark green 1/4 zip fleece top, with a black puffy down vest. For footwear I have on my Aerosole's, "City Council" black booties with 3-1/2" chunky heels. I'm carrying my black cross body bag. Incidentally my wife is wearing a matching pair of leggings, but she's camera shy.

Picture #3  Showing my mani, I got last week with the St. Patrick's Day, nail art on my little pinkies, clear gel color on the rest of my fingers.

I had a nice time out both Friday and Saturday, nights celebrating St. Patrick's day. I got several comments. My wife and I got a couple compliments on our matching leggings.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

For some reason I'm unable to up load my pics, Sorry.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bluejay said:

Hi Fellow Heelers,

Just a short post and a couple of pics with my St. Patrick's Day ensembles, I wore out over the weekend.

Picture #1  Friday Night, I'm wearing, a green sweatshirt/fleece dress, with black fleece lined tights, my black knee boots, Enrico Agrilini with 3"  block heels, white down, women's mid length coat and although you can't see it I carried my green cross body bag.

Picture#2  Saturday night, I'm wearing my St. Patrick's Day leggings, black with green shamrocks, green mock neck shirt, dark green 1/4 zip fleece top, with a black puffy down vest. For footwear I have on my Aerosole's, "City Council" black booties with 3-1/2" chunky heels. I'm carrying my black cross body bag. Incidentally my wife is wearing a matching pair of leggings, but she's camera shy.

Picture #3  Showing my mani, I got last week with the St. Patrick's Day, nail art on my little pinkies, clear gel color on the rest of my fingers.

I had a nice time out both Friday and Saturday, nights celebrating St. Patrick's day. I got several comments. My wife and I got a couple compliments on our matching leggings.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

For some reason I'm unable to up load my pics, Sorry.

Sounds nice, but kinda pointless without the pics :cheeky:

Hope you mange to work out the uploads!