Other lady bits

evoviii

I usually wear women's jeans (or women's shorts). I agree with Roniheels, they also fit me much better than the mens variety. I occasionally do tights/hose, but not that often really. I paint my toe nails and wear toe rings, too. I wear only men's shirts though and I try to keep my overall appearance more masculine than feminine (or gender neutral if nothing else). I am defintely not trying to pull off a female appearance, I couldn't anyway, even if I wanted to.

I have only 1 pair of ' male ' footware. I have very narrow feet. In colder months, tights, stockings, leggings keep the legs warm. Pants? I have both, but its tough to find a mens pair of jeans with a 34 inseam and a 28 waist. :smile:

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

rartist, Yes! I love watches like you do, I wear my Pierre Cardin gold tone dress watch most days, knee-high pantyhose, and some sort of heels whther in the car or out and about. I have the spectrum of articles from dresses to skirts and tops, wigs, earrings, a couple of purses, and many shoes and boots. I always keep my toenails polished. Only once in a while does it ALL come together and I go full-bore girl. My best watch is a Citizen rectangular face gold-tone I got about a month ago at Kohl's, about $155, very nice piece. HappyinHeels:wavey:

I love wearing pantyhose and bodystockings. The tighter they are, the better. Recently I've purchased a blonde wig and few skirts and tops. You can see the skirts in my pics. Sorry that the pics are from the sellers' listings as I'm still waiting for most of them. I've recieved Hugo Boss skirt today and a week before the long cosrset lace black skirt (tried it on last weekend along with heels during a walk in a park @ night; the feeling was awesome! There is a pic of me in it, black pantyhose and HHs). Can't wait to get the tops and fishtail skirt. Now I need some leggings for a winter as I'm waxing my underarms, Menzillia and leggs next Thursday. G. :-)

None... But being in the same boat as ilikekicks with a 28" waist, and seeing as how many say they fit better, I would not rule out buying a pair of womens jeans...

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

Two aspects -

Regular wear - unless knowing I'll be using a male changing room always tights and knickers as socks cause circulation problems from the elastic tops. Also from time to time support tights, especially if driving a long distance. Wife has got used to this as she understands the practical need. In fact I wear hose more often that she does and in role reversal she will sometimes ask to borrow a pair of my tights! I have on occasion in summer openly worn nude colour support hose out in public with shorts and (male style) sandals but admittedly not on my own street.

Either for fun in private/or hidden when out - stockings, leotards, unitards, girdles and shapewear, the occasional skirt etc. Wife does not really like this so rarely when she is around. One of these days, hopefully, she will agree for a fancy dress party night.

Hmm. Im not really sure! Apart from heels I dont own much / anything really female as such! Im not into tights or anything like that, however I will be purcahsing a pair of fishnets for when i go see Lady Gaga again, whenever that may be. I own a grey oversized knitwear dress that I adore. It's meant to be worn as an oversized top, however it can work as a dress... I wont tell :smile:. I do own a lot of makeup that I wear consistantly. Eyeliners, Eyeshadows, pratically everything to do with the eye area. Im not wearing foundations just yet, but I hope to in the future. On top of the makeup I also wear Dolce&Gabana 3, which is a womans fruity summer perfume. I also own a lot of female jewlery. Necklaces, earrings, braclets (ect), as I just seem to think they have the better jewlery. So yes, I guess I do have a fair bit of "lady bits" hahahah!

What Other People Think Of Me, Ain't None Of My Buisness ~ RuPaul

As a freestyler, I tend to ignore the gender labels on clothes all together. Skirts, dresses, tights, heels, all are a part of my wardrobe. About the only bit of womenswear I don't rock is a bra (for obvious reasons, lol). To be honest, despite being a makeup artist by trade, I don't really use makeup too often, unless I have some minor blemishes I want to cover.

Check out my freestyle fashions on my Flickr photostream.

Also, I have a blog about this topic (men's freestyle fashion), the link to which is in my sig.

I had a friend at my last job that if you looked at him from the back you would think he was a women. He had his hair done better then most of the girls I worked with. He also got nail extensions. But from the front he looked like a guy. Never got to know him enough to know his story.

My favourite other lady bits are earings (both big hoops and large CZ studs for the second hole, plus small CZ for my tragus). Business type pants and fitted shirts fit me best so waer these regularly. Also toerings and anklets....wish I had a leather skirt...

I don't know why, but I'm so frustrated that girls have such a variety of clothes (sox, tights, leggings, skirts, dresses, etc.) and we, guys, can't wear all that because of the social rules. Today I've bought on discount 6 pairs of knee high black sox and black leggings on sale and tried them on. So comvortable. Even wearing heels is much better. Plus no hair is visible. But I can only wear all that in public under the jeans or pants :smile:. Does anybody else have such feeling from time to time?

Glosha, You should understand one thing above all else my friend and that is that life is best enjoyed when lived on YOUR terms and not on everyone else's. Think about this...if societal rules were as strict as you think they are then members like JeffB, thighbootguy, roniheels, and others would be in jail. The barriers you think exist are the ones you build on your own. Those of us like the ones I mentioned and so many others wear what they want whenever the hell they want because it makes them happy. You have the same right to that happiness. Get out there and start living YOUR life on YOUR terms. You'll be so much happier for it! Good luck and happy heeling! HappyinHeels

Glosha,

You should understand one thing above all else my friend and that is that life is best enjoyed when lived on YOUR terms and not on everyone else's. Think about this...if societal rules were as strict as you think they are then members like JeffB, thighbootguy, roniheels, and others would be in jail. The barriers you think exist are the ones you build on your own. Those of us like the ones I mentioned and so many others wear what they want whenever the hell they want because it makes them happy. You have the same right to that happiness. Get out there and start living YOUR life on YOUR terms. You'll be so much happier for it!

Good luck and happy heeling!

HappyinHeels

Try to find a job in a skirtsuit and heels if you think this is that easy.You may not end up in jail in most cases but rejection and social ridicule is garanteed.There is a double standard towards men's appearance and it has to be changed by us,the males.Do not expect help by women and macho men,also female impersonation while wearing certain type of clothes and shoes will never make anything seem normal.Wear "femine'apparel from head to toe if you like but be gender honest - no wigs,fake parts nad names.No offence to anyone,that is just the opinion of an individual person.

skirtedvik, Your point about looking for a job is well taken but I wasn't talking about the bottom line. We all make choices based on the most desired outcome. A serious woman would probably NOT wear a miniskirt when looking for a job anymore than a man would would wear something other than business casual (or higher) when looking for a job. These days in most of Europe and the USA you'll be lucky to even get an interview for a job. For leisure times though men should be free to wear what they want just like the women do. Equality isn't just for the few that open their mouth. The way to change attitudes is exactly the way you said but wearing what you want and being true to yourself and not being offensive at the same time. There is a way to balance what is prudent and enjoy life as it was meant to be enjoyed and that was my point. HappyinHeels:wave:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know why, but I'm so frustrated that girls have such a variety of clothes (sox, tights, leggings, skirts, dresses, etc.) and we, guys, can't wear all that because of the social rules.

Does anybody else have such feeling from time to time?

Yes. And I'm trying to not let it stop me. The only limitation is my courage.