Ahhhh!! CL advice needed!

lesiasyrok

Hey All... ....i am a numpty and ill explain why! I recently bought some new louboutin slingbacks as i love CLs!! I was sooooo excited i wore them today.....MISTAKE, of all the days it had to rain! Never mind i thought, nothing planned at work today so would be, walk from front door to car....from car to work! While at work i got the dreaded calll.....please can you come out on site....! Bugger! Hey ho, site boots in the car, no problem.... ...turn up on site, NO BOOTS, All i have is my expensive new louboutins. So slipping and sliding i go, NOW i have the problem.....i think they are ruined, please tell me if you thinks so too.... 1. They are now covered in mud. 2. There were many rocks etc so the soles are now scuffed up (and i bet under that mud the outer is too) 3. They got a little muddy inside, but what is worse (i was barefoot) and there are now deep toe prints in the toe box 4. The biggest problem.....the straps! One is so loose it just falls off the heel instantly 5. One is broken totally, i snagged it on a steel beam. So i effectively have muddy, scuffed mules. What do i do with them now? My very amused BF said i should just throw them away! SHOULD I? Should i make them into mules, by cutting off the straps, or just abuse them totally? Let me know!! Thanks, Lesia x

A good number of posters on here have some great expertise but I bet it would help a lot if you could post some images, specifically showing the backs for help with repairing/taking off the straps, the sides, and the toe box, and the sole (I know there is at least one thread under "Shoe repairs and modifications").

Actually, I strongly advise that you repost your entire post including the recommended images in the "Shoe repairs and modificiations" discussion forum. Some of the aforementioned experts are listed as guys and cannot help you if you post under "for the girls" as you have done here.

Good luck :smile:

Peeptoe heels are my passion... and flexibility: www.Flexines.net

I'd take them directly to a cobbler! I know that you can get replacement shoes..left shoe, or right shoe on ebay, which they use for parts. Certainly, a cobbler can fix them. I'm horrible on shoes! But ask around before taking them to a cobbler. I got someone that ruined 3 pair of my heels. I agree with Sangue16. Ask the men, they know about things like that. Women with cars and shoes...we just get in there and use them, we don't fix them.

Oh...I'm curious.... Are CL's cheaper in Europe??? Here they go anywhere from 700 - 2,500 US dollars. Even if they are cheaper, in Europe, I know they are still extremely expensive. I'm so sorry this happened. Keep us posted what you do.....Lord knows I may get a pair one day and have something just as terrible happen.