Olympic Hockey

Agree Laurie, what's Richie on about, I was talking about field Hockey. Australian Ice Hockey team, well, pretty second rate, think most Canadian club sides "would take them to the cleaners". Same might apply to the Brit's we're talking professional sport here. Also hope the snows clear soon, just checked Calgary weather, and it seems to be still around. B) Inga :smile:

HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER.

Yes, snow is still around. I am delaying in walking to work, and I shold leave now. I didn't even eat breakfast to make time to visit the forum! It will be around four or five more days at least, and I hate it. Someone buy me a plane ticket to anywhere the snow isn't!

That's exactly what I said Melissa, but where were Canada, nowhere to be seen! Where talking real hockey here, not this artificial stuff played on ice with participants dressed like medievil warriors. Inga :smile:

HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER.

I hate snow, ice, and anything to do with it apart from having a drink. Hockey can go away and stay away, it is a symbol of everything I hate about the weather now. Winter is draining my spirit! -21 C, high of -18 C, current wind chill -29 C. Help me!