paulines high heels

Trolldeg the high stilettos was a ebay purchace about a year ago, there a bit big on her and for the heel hight she finds they have a much steeper arch than some classic 6" stilettos she has. can you id these shoes ? there is no make at all in or on the soles, they appear to be patent leather and very sold made, thanks Tim

Trolldeg the high stilettos was a ebay purchace about a year ago, there a bit big on her and for the heel hight she finds they have a much steeper arch than some classic 6" stilettos she has.

can you id these shoes ? there is no make at all in or on the soles, they appear to be patent leather and very sold made, thanks Tim

Were they bought from a private eBayer or from someone's eBay shop? Have a look in your purchase history or feedback and let us know.

Might be able to I.D them from the info.

I'd say with about 90% certainty that they were made by the long since defunct Little Shoe Box, Holloway, London. To my knowledge, they were the only firm that hand trimmed the sole where it curves round to become the breast of the heel.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all thanks for the nice coments, Roniheels there paulines feet wearing them in that pic, i think you guys are right they are LSB make and well made but the shape of the arch is steep and she finds walking in them faily hard sadly as i would love to see her wear them more often :smile:, Tim

• 10 months later...