LADIES! Men In Heels?

Samantha12

I think its great that men are into high heels and stilettos just as much, if not more, than women are. They were made for a reason. I believe that reason is to give women a little extra sex appeal when we are doing whatever it is that we do. I like that men are starting to feel free to do what turns them on. Im not saying I wanna see men walking around in public wearing high heels, but Im saying that whatever they do in the privacy of thier own home is up to them and, believe it or not, I wouldnt mind if my boyfriend was open to trying something like that for me. Its actually kind of kinky. I like it. Its like your man wearing a costume or something ordered from a magazine. Why not...

• Like 2

Couldn't pants have been the last bastion of masculinity? I wear them every day and have no plan to stop! I find things only look silly when people not used to seeing them. Everyone should have the same rights. I say let everyone wear what they want as long as it doesn't show things it shouldn't. We will always look better in heels to men who like women.

Femininity is traditionally associated with love and sweetness. Fortunately, I see legions of men facing their life beyond these values. They substitute many women who sadly have lost them. Good for you, guys!!

Elegance is my second name

Yes, if there was a bit less war, football and religion the world would be a better place. Back on the subject of shoes, being a more or less fully paid up member of the Goth subculture, a majority of the men I’ve been out with have favoured boots with chunky platforms. But it doesn’t look feminine in the conventional sense – usually more futuristic and cyber-themed. In the context of fetish clubs, of course, one sees men wearing the more feminine tapered stiletto heels, but I think it would be a bit strange for everyday wear. If a man I knew wanted to do so, I’d be supportive, but it wouldn’t be my top choice aesthetically.

Alexa

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Sure ,why not...My B/F has his own 81 pairs of heels, I kid you not.Most are 10 cms + heel height too...That's 4"+.. @ last count 60 pairs are over that height He looks quite yummy in his heels.. No I do not have a problem men wearing highheels Megan

• Like 2