my 1st public heeling

hhfan

Hey guys, ive just made it home after a bit of a road trip down south to see the family. Anyways i took my pleaser mary janes and my pleaser platform boots with me, planing to stop some where along the way and go for a bit of a wander.

on the drive down i didnt end up stopping. but for the drive home i stoped at a couple of rest stops to have a streach and a walk around etc. The 1st stop i pulled up at had 1 car paked at it, so i parked at the oposite end of the car park and sliped my mary janes on (these have a chunkier 5 inch heel and 1 inch platform) and i wandered down to the toilet and re-aragned the boot of my car, coz i had stuff touching the sub and was making it sound funny :) but pretty much an uneventful stop and gave me a lil confidence. but it felt amazing to wear my heels out in public :silly:

the next stop i scored there was no one parked there but it was right on the highway so i could watch the traffic drive past, and for this stop i put on my pleaser platform boots (6 inch heels 2 inch platform) and i had them hidden under a pair of loose fit jeans, anyways after i got my boots on in the car i took all my garbage from the car to the bin and the usual toilet break and walked over to the picnic area where i sat watching the traffic go past and playing with my heels, wile keeping an eye on my car (about 200 meters or so away).

after about 20 mins or so i deceded id make a move and head off and got up to head back to the car, AND ANOTHER CAR PULLED UP AND PARKED RIGHT BEHIND MY CAR right as i was walking towards my car and a guy got out of it. i wanted to run to my car and try to hide my heels lol. but i forced my self to walk as casuly as i could like wearing heels was a normal thing. anyways he gave me a bit of a funny look as i jumped into my car, as he was right behind my car he could see my heels, and i took off and i drove for the next 2 hours in my boots :)

my heart was pounding but it felt amazing to get out in heels and i loved every minute of it :)

now i did decide it would be a good idea to take my boots off before i got home so i pulled up at a random service station, and rolled my pants up to get my boots off. then sliped my long pants off as i had board shorts on under them.

i felt like a bit of a werido as the people in the car next to me were lookin as me as i tossed my boots and pants in the passenger seat lol

and to end my road trip for the day me and my room mates (they dont kno about my obsession for heels) went into the city for dinner and omg so many nice looking girls were out tonight and they a lot of them had AWSOME heels on. im loving the wedge fashon atm :P platform wedges look awsome and i did see one girl wearing a pair of purple nike high heel sneakers THEY WERE HOT XD very similar to these

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=high+heel+sneakers+nike&hl=en&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=_BcwvNSH8m7rQM:&imgrefurl=http://thegrid.soup.io/tag/nike&docid=j1bYMuIfR_XzjM&w=540&h=405&ei=kl1rTsyZO6WviQeo_uDtBA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1002&vpy=381&dur=353&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=108&ty=87&page=2&tbnh=120&tbnw=163&start=27&ndsp=29&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:27&biw=1440&bih=719

i also spotted a lot of rather high platform pumps to :D i think i need to get some more heels lol :D

ive been thinkin about going to a shop for a wile now to buy heels rather than buy online. i just havnt been able to work up the courage to go :(

wild for plats :silly:

it's exciting being out in your heels isn't it hhfan? :) I live in Melbourne and my Girlfriend lives in Sydney so i do the 10hour drive quite often. I always take a pair of heels with me atleast, and on my last drive i put them on everytime i stopped. Seeing people around at these rest stops doesn't bother me hardly at all though as i figure i'm pretty much garauntee'd to never see these people again! although i did have abit of a scare as i was checking facebook on my journey and around 1 hour after i stopped at a McDonalds about 3/4hours outside Melbourne, i saw a group of my friends check in at exactly the same point! haha that could've been interesting! Keep it up anyway, you've taken your first public steps, things can only get better from here on!

I really try to inspire others to inspire others. I think it's important for all to have the resources of experiences in heeling from the novice to the veteran. But not just that, the human differences with how we deal with the world around us while wearing high heels. And for many how the world deals with us. This is the best reason I can think of for keeping personal heeling journals. Wow, maybe a good idea for a new forum catagory.

• Like 1

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

beaztheelz* it felt amazing XD the best feeling was being out side in them and walking concrete and the road, i dont kno y but heels make walking up hill fun :) id like to hear my heels on the polish floor in a shopping center :)

wild for plats :silly:

• 2 months later...

beaztheelz* it felt amazing XD the best feeling was being out side in them and walking concrete and the road, i dont kno y but heels make walking up hill fun :smile: id like to hear my heels on the polish floor in a shopping center :smile:

So why you wouldn't go to the mall that is far from the place where you live and where there will be no friends or relatives?

You are doing great on car stops, so just keep doing it and you'll gain more confidence.

Me, personally, love driving in my 4" Black Pleaser (see pics). I often go to some park where nobody of any whom I know will be and I don't care how people are looking at me. I'm still trying to find a shopping buddy, but didn't had a success.

Just do it! Be a Man! If you wish it and dream about then you can do it!

Great job HHfan! I'm at a similar stage and know how it feels when you are seen publicly, so worried about the reaction! I have made similar road trips, stopping, walking, going to the rest room. I guess we have to just keep at it because the feeling of being ourselves publicly is just so liberating.... Thanks for sharing your heeling experience, gives me more encouragement....Don

If I might add my two cents. Up until this week, I have always been reluctant to sport high heels in public. Of course my favorite style would be a 4-5 inch stiletto pump which I am certain would draw attention. It occurred to me that a more sensible shoe might give me a bit more confidence than parading around in stiletto pumps. On Monday, I found a great pair of black leather ankle boots with a rounded toe and 3 inch medium heel. Since purchasing the shoes, I can't seem to get enough of walking in them in public. Yes, they still look like a women's shoe, but the look is less radical than the stiletto pump and I feel much more comfortable wearing them in public. I wear boot cut jeans that are slightly long, so most of the shoe is concealed, but the sound of the heel as I walk around people in department stores is incredibly sexy to me. I don't know why I hadn't tried this approach before. I feel that confidence building with each trip into public spaces.

Looking to share my fetish with like-minded individuals. I love to wear classic opera pumps in public with 4-5 inch stiletto heels.

Who knows you may soon be in those beloved stilettos in public as well Spikes.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

..It occurred to me that a more sensible shoe might give me a bit more confidence than parading around in stiletto pumps...

That's the advice I always pass on to newbies. For most people, whatever they've been wearing in private / at home almost certainly is too high for a first time outing in public. Unless you are either a skilled heeler, or indifferent to other's reactions, it's almost always better to start out with something lower. Learn how to handle the multitudes of different surfaces you'll experience on a heeling out, and what it's like when there's potentially lots of other people around. Once you've handled that, you'll find that like Spikes, your confidence goes up, and it's even more fun to go out.

That's the advice I always pass on to newbies. For most people, whatever they've been wearing in private / at home almost certainly is too high for a first time outing in public. Unless you are either a skilled heeler, or indifferent to other's reactions, it's almost always better to start out with something lower. Learn how to handle the multitudes of different surfaces you'll experience on a heeling out, and what it's like when there's potentially lots of other people around. Once you've handled that, you'll find that like Spikes, your confidence goes up, and it's even more fun to go out.

Great advice....

Hi;

Last Friday I had the opportunity to attend a public meeting with a group of wonderful people in Vancouver. This meeting was the very first time I wore heels out in public (other than a few short drives in my car).

Like most people, I was extremely nervous prior to heading out to the meeting. Walking down the hall in my hotel and waiting for the elevator to open my heart was pounding. I was happy to see the elevator was empty....lol.

A few people in the hotel lobby paid me no mind as I walked to the restaurant. In fact no one paid any attention all night long. It was fantastic!! Why have I not done this sooner?

The entire night was fantastic as we went to a few clubs and had a wonderful time. This will definitely not be my last time out and about in heels. I highly recommend the Heel Meets as a great place to go out with heel loving people. Check the "Real Life Meetings" section for details.

I have included a pic of the boots I wore.

BG

post-20598-133522963069_thumb.jpg

Hi;...A few people in the hotel lobby paid me no mind as I walked to the restaurant. In fact no one paid any attention all night long...

Did you wear these over or under jeans? If over, and "no one paid any attention", then no offense, something strange is going on. I've read similar "no attention" in other posts, and it just doesn't seem right. If the comment was, "I got no complaints, snears, etc.", THAT I can believe.

But if I saw anyone (m or f) wearing boots like this, no way I wouldn't be paying attention. I'd give at least a second glance (if not a look as long as they were in view). Boot/shoe lover on not, you see someone walking in knee / over the knee high leather boots, I'd find it hard to believe you aren't going to look.

Bottom line though, great that you have a fantastic outing.

Did you wear these over or under jeans? If over, and "no one paid any attention", then no offense, something strange is going on. I've read similar "no attention" in other posts, and it just doesn't seem right. If the comment was, "I got no complaints, snears, etc.", THAT I can believe.

But if I saw anyone (m or f) wearing boots like this, no way I wouldn't be paying attention. I'd give at least a second glance (if not a look as long as they were in view). Boot/shoe lover on not, you see someone walking in knee / over the knee high leather boots, I'd find it hard to believe you aren't going to look.

I wore them under dark jeans for my first outing. I too certainly take notice when I see kneehigh or higher boots on someone.