A Question.

Leigh

Hey Girls. I have found my self in a very tricky situation. At my office its common we buy presents for each other at our birthday since we only are 3 people working there. So when my boss brougth me a nice pair of heels back then i didnt think much of it as everybody knows my love for heels. But now he has brougth me a pair again for no reason and i find that abit strange maybe inapropiate i dont know. What do you girls think? Its just in my head he should be buying them for he's wife and not someone at work. Love Leigh.

It seems like a strange gift for a collegue. I know I would feel uncomfortable if I would receive a pair of heels from a collegue, not to mention from my boss. If the heels are "sexy" rather then "normal" heels if you understand what I mean is it even more odd im my opinion. I am pretty sure his wife (guessing he is male) do not know of it and would most likely not approve if she knew about it. I think most women would think its odd if their husband bought other women heels. Buying gifts for birthdays are ofcourse ok, but giving heels or lingerie implies a secondary motive, if you are suspicous like me :). My view Villoria

Big relief. Turns out my boss was only the messenger. The shoes where infact from hes wife :) She came into work today to visit and she asked if i liked the shoes she gave me. Apperently she brougth them some time back but never got around to wear them. Thats a BIG relief for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sounds like Mr. Boss may be in hot water with his Mrs. But happy that you are OK. All of my staff knows of my love for heels and a couple of women that are my size have borrowed shoes for a special occassion because it won't be a wear once then to the back of her closet. It makes me feel good to do them a favor and I know that each deeply appreciates it. But I caution them to wear the pair in advance of the occassion because in most instances the right shoe has never been worn. E