At boyfriend's request

arenas

Hi ladies, I was wondering how many of us here had dated a guy whole loves you wearing heels and wants you to wear them every occasion you go out. Do you like guys who absolutely loves you wearing and ask you from time to time to keep them on for bedroom fun. cheers,

• Like 1

I have only had three serious boyfriends and as far as I know none of them were that into me wearing heels. I cannot remember any of them ever actually asking me to wear heels for them. But almost always when going out I wear heels anyway if I knew there was not too much standing or walking going to be happening. So they wouldn’t need to ask me to wear them. I sort of go for guys that are a little nerdy and intelligent and I am thinking that maybe they are not the kind of guys that are seriously into sexy heels, or maybe I have just not found one that is yet. Christine.

Christine, I've often been surprised at the sort of guys who like heels. Personally I never have been asked to wear heels by anyone. I wear them all the time anyway. however I have, on a number of occasions, been asked not to wear them by boyfriends for various reasons but never in the bedroom. :irked:

• Like 1

When I met my husband, he asked me to wear high heels. I had previously been a flat heel person because I am 5 feet 8 inches tall. Astime passed by, I was wearing heels at five inches and above. Being of the more mature age, over 55, I pride myself in being to wear seven inch heels, pony boots, nine inch heels with a two inch platform and due to training ballet boots. Wear them in bed - yes without a doubt. Sue (teeza)

You have described my husband perfectly. He loves high heels and wants me to wear them all the time. I have always wore heels but since meeting him nearly ten years ago I have become used to wearing 5'' heels all the time. He would buy me shoes every time we go shopping if he could if we find nice enough pair. They make me feel good when I wear them and I feel unattractive if I have not got heels on. As for the bedroom, yes he insists I wear them, as does he and I have several pairs tht are for the bedroom only.

Of all the partners I’ve had, I can say that all but one have enjoyed my high heels. One man I had a short relationship with just after university used to say things like ‘What are you wearing those for?’ and ‘You’ll ruin your feet’. But that relationship didn’t last long – he seemed to be keen on owning me in other ways too. I did have one other who liked the idea of my having high heels locked on my feet, which I went along with as it seemed fairly innocent preference at the time, but once again he was very controlling otherwise and wanted me to give up work among other things. In retrospect, I’m surprised I let him get away with so much. Otherwise, I’ve had good experiences with partners, who are often keen to help me pick styles and even buy them for me as gifts in some cases. It’s easy to work out what want for my birthdays and Christmases!

Alexa

Arenas: my husband is a submissive - fetichist man. So, he "fits" me perfectly. :irked: . Usually I wear high heels and boots in bedroom. Im very much dominant and confident since I met him. High heels and feminine fashion are an important part of our love, sex and fun. Classic -sexy - female weapons never fail. Sometimes I wonder how women could be so silly and ignorant about something so easy to know

Elegance is my second name

I agree totally. I wear heels not only because I love how they make me feel and look but how men are attracted to me. Im not sure if its women that never wear heels are ignorant or silly,but stubborn or lazy.

• 2 weeks later...

Always been into them, but Hubby grew my addiction. Initially he liked them but didn't say much, but then would drop hints, why don't you wear, I like those etc. He would also say if you want to wear high heels, we'll catch a cab or drive or we'll go here etc. He also stopped me wearing shoes that simply didn't fit or uncomfortable from start, which has worked because I can wear higher for longer and not get sore feet when in correct shoes.

Hi ladies,

I was wondering how many of us here had dated a guy whole loves you wearing heels and wants you to wear them every occasion you go out. Do you like guys who absolutely loves you wearing and ask you from time to time to keep them on for bedroom fun.

cheers,

None of the guys i have dated have asked my to wear heel's though one of them commented several times he liked my choice in footwear. There have been girls asking me though.

I have only had three serious boyfriends and as far as I know none of them were that into me wearing heels. I cannot remember any of them ever actually asking me to wear heels for them. But almost always when going out I wear heels anyway if I knew there was not too much standing or walking going to be happening. So they wouldn’t need to ask me to wear them.

I sort of go for guys that are a little nerdy and intelligent and I am thinking that maybe they are not the kind of guys that are seriously into sexy heels, or maybe I have just not found one that is yet.

Christine.

My brother is a nerd and he loves heels. Hes even a member on the site and also told me about the site. So they are out there but in minor numbers prob due to the fact that nerds are more interested in other things than womens clothes.

Leigh.