Has Anyone Bought the Heelless Boots on eBay?

onyourtoes

There's a seller in Taiwan selling heelless boots for reasonable prices. I'm about to buy a pair, but wondered if anyone has experience with the boots from this seller. Just search "Heelless Boots" and you'll find the offerings. The seller is runnickyrun and the store name is Refuse to Be Usual

post-44-133522950597_thumb.jpg

Hi, they look great, they make my home made pair in my avatar look terrible. you say they are reasonable, how much? if they are then maybe they would be worth the gamble, please let me know the outcome when you get them because if they are ok I will be buying a pair myself. Happy heeling, Booted up.

Let us know how you get on walking in them! Is there some stiffening or boning on the material round the ankle keeping your feet in the high-heel position, or do you just have to balance on your toes the whole time? Quite a challenge, whatever the situation, and your ankles will probably get very tired!

'Come, and trip it as ye go

On the light fantastic toe.'

John Milton

There's a seller in Taiwan selling heelless boots for reasonable prices. I'm about to buy a pair, but wondered if anyone has experience with the boots from this seller.

Just search "Heelless Boots" and you'll find the offerings. The seller is runnickyrun and the store name is Refuse to Be Usual

I'm with BootedUp on this one -- please do let us know how they are! They look great and I bet would be amazing to wear around.

Hi,

...you say they are reasonable, how much?...

The knee high boots are $107 + $20 shipping. I ordered them in black suede and I'll post a review when I get them -- they apparently make them to order so it will take 3-5 weeks before they arrive.

I didn't post a link because eBay items are not searchable after 90 days, so I gave the information on how to find the current offerings, instead.

• 1 month later...

Found a new German ebay site which is selling a range of heelless shoes and boots from a size 36 to 46 as well as a few other sytles that may be of interest. At the moment, they are doing auctions only and I have picked up a couple of pairs for around €30 plus €15p&p to the UK.

http://stores.ebay.de/Golden6-Castle?_trksid=p4340.l2563

post-206-133522955766_thumb.jpg

post-206-13352295577_thumb.jpg

post-206-133522955771_thumb.jpg

Thanks so very much Richy; shall certainly be getting a pair at those prices.

R

Found a new German ebay site which is selling a range of heelless shoes and boots from a size 36 to 46 as well as a few other sytles that may be of interest. At the moment, they are doing auctions only and I have picked up a couple of pairs for around €30 plus €15p&p to the UK.

Really like the pair in the first picture.

Thanks for posting them.

As far as I see, they don't ship to the U.S.?

So why not ask them if they are willing to if you cover their actual postage costs. They may welcome a chance to open the market up to another continent.

If they don't, well bad luck, but to be honest, consider that I cannot even browse a lot of what's on offer in the USA, because Ebay.com censors anything that they consider an adult listing unless you are browsing using a US user id. There are a lot of things that I know are available in the states a lot cheaper than I can buy in Europe, that I just can't see let alone ask if they will ship abroad.

So all in all it's quid pro quo.

• 6 months later...

Hello!

I bought myself these LINK and I have to tell you I love them!

They are a real fun to walk, but it is straining oyu much more than just walking in high heels. You have a constant feeling of "hanging in the air". after about one hour of walking around at home I had the feeling my calfs will freeze or cramp. So they are challange to walk, but a great fun nevertheless. I kust hoped the top material were a bit stronger and lether like than it is.

I tried on a similar pair recently, at the TripleL Latex stall at London Fetish Fair. It's like walking on your toes all the time, except that if you relax your calf muscles you will fall over backwards. Fun to try but definitely not something for me to buy.

I think I would find then interesting with just a very small platform. Apart from the difficulty to walk, arent they even dangerous for braking the ankles, at least as long as they have such a high platform?

I dont actually own any but have worn them for fun. They are actually more comfortable than you think , but totally different from normal shoes/boots with the heels removed , they are far more structured than that. One tip is to stay on your toes , because when you start trying to take the strain off your calves it makes you loose poise and you will never walk well in them again. Sit down if you need some relief

All

Not sure Golden6 Castle stock them anymore; however having been directed to Milanoo website via others, found they have the same styles available for around £60 depending on style.

Also came across these with a slightly different (and possibly more elgant, though not as good as the Imakeshoesandgloves (?) versions that Richy and Persephone have) heel-less design; http://www.milanoo.com/Black-PU-Patent-Leather-Front-Lace-Up-Womens-Sexy-Boots-p145272.html

They also carry the shoe lace ballet heels that have recently come to the market; http://www.milanoo.com/Red-PU-Leather-Ankle-Straps-High-Heel-Womens-Sexy-Shoes-p145276.html

R

PS; Elegant? maybe not but tidier none the less.