Ballet Heels on e-bay

Plinko

I bought a pair of thigh high ballet boots on eBay about a year ago from someone in Texas for $120 -- I think they're from the same factory -- the design looks identical. They're made of a synthetic and seem about as strong as my Devious boots were, and just like the Devious boots, the heels are a bit too high. I thought they were a good deal considering the current prices of the Devious and other boots. The thigh high boots were ridiculously high or my legs are ridiculously short. I eventually took a pair of scissors to them and converted them into knee highs. I used hot glue blobs at the new shortened zipper tops to work as stops. Remember, this is a guess from the photos. I have no direct experience with this seller or boots.

Hey, i was one of the first to order these in black suede, they are very nice. I ordered them last year, the people always reply back on the questions i had. Im a UK womens 8/9 and ordered a euro 44 which is between a 9 and a 10. Have room to spare in them but not too much, could of probably ordered the next size down. I reccomend the suede. Very sexy. Heels are 7 inches. Getting there walking. Would like to find 8 inches or higher in ballet boots though, anyone know of which for 8 inches +?