Estresmodes ballet heels - experiences?

Asenath83

Two or three years ago, I had a similar problem with a vender, l can't remember his name.  Cobblers making stylish woman's shoes (fetish heels?) are a rather close knit group because of having to purchase pre-manufactured heels, shanks, etc. essentially from the same group of suppliers.  Therefore, reputations are widely known throughout the industry.  After a lengthy period of ignoring my pleas to ship my purchase or return my money, I emailed Gina, Queen of Heels and asked her advice.  I received my order within a week or so.  In fact, I still am wearing them.  While I haven't heard from her or see a posting from her in a long while, it might be of some benefit if you try to find her and ask her advice or, at least see if she might be able to provide you with a foolproof  address where you can send your British agent to confront him in front of witnesses.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

On 25/9/2016 at 9:49 PM, spikesmike said:

[ ... ] I have also placed an order w/ Fabulously Fetish. I was also in England on this trip. With address in hand I could find nothing of COS.  My order with Cos was placed 1 and 1/2 years ago. I have nether seen nor heard anything of my order of boots and oxfords

or my $1,200.00. At least your are hearing from Estresmodes.  Luck to us all.           

spikesmike

Call the number on the website, I can get him quite well.

• 3 months later...
On 25.9.2016 at 10:49 PM, spikesmike said:

To all high heelers

I just returned from Spain. 9-14-2016. I was in Alicante, Spain and had the pleasure of meeting Pablo and Esther. I placed an order with them for a pair of cowboy boots w/

a 7" heel and 1 1/2" plat.  Making shoes seems to be a true interest of Pablo's.  I have also placed an order w/ Fabulously Fetish. I was also in England on this trip. With

address in hand I could find nothing of COS.  My order with Cos was placed 1 and 1/2 years ago. I have nether seen nor heard anything of my order of boots and oxfords

spikesmike

Please excuse to bring this up again, but can anyone tell what's going on with Fabulously Fetish? Did any English menber here visit them maybe?

Phone calls and emails get randomly answered ("we apologize, we moved to smaller premises, we're working hard, we're always busy, your items will be shipped next week").

(Waiting two years)

Kind regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

at9

Fabulously Fetish is an absolute " STAY AWAY "  However, Estresmodes = Extreme high heels. From Alicante, Spain. I was there in person  Sept. 11, 2016.

They made a pair of custom High Heel Stiletto Cowboy Boots for me. Well made , nice fit , easy to wear.

spikesmike

• 1 month later...
On 25.9.2016 at 10:49 PM, spikesmike said:

To all high heelers

I just returned from Spain. 9-14-2016. I was in Alicante, Spain and had the pleasure of meeting Pablo and Esther. I placed an order with them for a pair of cowboy boots w/

a 7" heel and 1 1/2" plat.  Making shoes seems to be a true interest of Pablo's.  I have also placed an order w/ Fabulously Fetish. I was also in England on this trip. With

address in hand I could find nothing of COS.  My order with Cos was placed 1 and 1/2 years ago. I have nether seen nor heard anything of my order of boots and oxfords

spikesmike

Thank you Spikesmike for your advice on Fabulously Fetish and Estresmodes......I´ve been thinking for quite some time to place an order with FF but will be now thinking twice if I will really do that. And it´s good to know that you had a good experience with Estresmodes as they have some really tempting choices on their webpage :cheeky: 

Tom