Have you ever noticed guys looking at your shoes...?

londonseye

Hi, am new to this site, so first I would like to say hello to every one. BUT, I have a question to all you heel wearing ladies out there, personally am mad fore women in heels. The first thing I check out when I see a nice girl is her shoes, in fact when I see a fine lady, well healed, it drives me wild with desire. If you have ever watched the Simpson’s, when Homer starts frothing at the mouth, when he sees candy, am almost the same with shoes. I am suddenly struck dumb with lust, and am reduced to a quivering wreck. So, I wondered in your heel wearing experience do you notice guys looking at your shoes (lustfully)?

I have, but generally I am unconcerned about noticing these things. Now if noticing these guys means guys will offer to spend money on me, I'll start it right away. Ha ha. No one has ever been frothy because of my shoes, and no man has ever said anything to me, or tried to approach me because of my heels. I am referring to men who did not know me, as in, strangers out in public. Except for the group who were talking about their drag performance while sitting at another table in a diner style restaurant. I don't think they would have tried to get to know me better. If men notice, they notice, and that's great. So long as they do not assume anything, or expect anything, then it's harmless. To quote Sheryl Crow: "If it makes you happy... it can't be that bad." Or something like that. I am sure someone else has a different opinion on this, but it is just an opinion, so... :lol:

I have definitely noticed guys eyeing my stiletto boots when I am out in the evening.I have even had guys come up to me and say they love my boots.This I find amazing as it must take a great deal of courage,but I personally love it.

Zip em up tight and worship them

Guys generally lust over heels, especially if they're a stiletto of 4 1/2" and over - which is what I tend to wear to work. If I find a guy looking at my shoes as I'm sat at my desk then I sometimes slip my shoe off and dangle it on my toes - but that's if I find the guy attractive :(

So many shoes & boots to buy in so little time!!

And what happens when the trend fades away? In fact, I think that will be a speculative subject of discussion for a whole thread! But as for this, what happens when heel wearing is down, and there isn't so much to see? Does it make the sightings more rewarding, or is it just more depressing to see less?

• 2 weeks later...

Many of these discussions about girls wearing heels seem to end up with posts about men wearing them. This is strange. I came back to this board after a couple of years and ummmmm... Well I never saw a man wearing them anyway, not that I care. On the subject, of course you will get of looks and some men will melt away even at little 3 inch stiletto heels so they're a great thing to wear if you know how and they are comfortable. There's a lot of talk of fantastic tall heels, but can you wear them all day and still get the looks? Be real, people :(

I've worn really high heels all day. It's like being an athlete, training for triathalon or some such event. There is a point where you can do it, and feel great about it. I will admit, it takes a lot of practice, working up the endurance for a 16 hour day in 5.5 inchers...

Agreed Laurie. I have worn 5 inches on some occasions and I can walk comfortably in those. I was really referring to the 6 or 7 inch heels mentioned across the forum in other palces. Or are these bedrom heels for cross dresing types. It is difficult to tell fact from fiction in this place. Still a laugh though for all that ~Caz :(

Back to the original question... Of COURSE guys always look at my heels when I'm walking. It's natural when a woman walks down the road with the clicking of the metal tips, that this attracts attention. Men always look when you have a little leg showing!! Do you anyone that doesn't?

I normally wear quite high heels yes. My feet have problems in lower/flat heels. I normally go for metal tips just for practical reasons to be honest (they last longer).

>> Of COURSE guys always look at my heels when I'm walking. <<

Do you normally wear heels that are quite high, or an unusual style, or is it just that the noise of the metal tips acts like a magnet?

I must admit that I can hear the noise of metal heel tips from a long way away, and it always make me look.

• 2 weeks later...

CONTINUALLY! A day doesn't go by that someone doesn't give my stilettos a rubberneck look! I also get asked by BOTH men & women the following questions: 1) How do you walk/function so well in those shoes? 2) Don't your feet/legs/back hurt? 3) Where did you get those? I never tire of the attention.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

• 2 years later...

Back to top Ionic

4.5 inch slingbacks

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 1:25 am Post subject:

-----------------------------------------------

Laurieheels wrote:

One thing that never goes well for me is wearing heels and having drinks. I don't fall down, but I am more nervous than driving in a winter snowstorm with no visibility!

"Drunk in charge of heels" .... I wonder what the punishment for that offence is???

/I

Interesting you should touch on this - take a look at my thread under "For Everybody" about legal heel heights!

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 1 month later...

I have noticed. You can see their eyes not only glance but checking them out. It's the same as when they glance down and I can tell they are checking out my chest...It's easy to tell what guys are into. I have often wondered about the guys who, when I am talking to them, didn't check out my legs, or heels, or chest...are they looking at my butt when I am walking away?!?!!?. Uh Oh! self concious now!!!...hehe Besides noticing...have you ever had a pair of heels missing?...such as if you took them off at an event...or you had a party and lot of people over and were missing a pair you know you had ??? yes I am giving an example of what happened to me...

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

• 4 weeks later...

If we are still on original subject?... People do notice and in different ways:- Men (boys) in a group will leer jeer and shout lewd comments. Men, on their own, seem to double-take and then hang around or follow for a while. They do not tend to say anything. Men, with female partners, certainly notice. Then they have to look without their partner seeing - so there are a lot of furtive glances. If they are spotted, from what I have heard, comments include "she's just a tart", "she can't walk in them", "how ridiculous", "you won't catch me in anything like them" or a great suprise that they are not concerntrating on them in their track-suit and trainers. Women together take a long look down their noses and then bitch. Women alone seem to glance and smile - whatever they are thinking. That is my experience anyway GGxxx

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Yeah I constantly notice guys (& girls!) looking at my heels. Since I am more into boots, its generally my boots that has them staring. Particularly when I wear my skinny jeans inside a pair of my knee high stiletto boots. I was shopping in this outfit one day when I guy approached me, and told me he wished his girlfriend would wear what I was wearing. I felt like singing "don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me, don't ya?!?!" but I didn't!!

Yeah I constantly notice guys (& girls!) looking at my heels. Since I am more into boots, its generally my boots that has them staring. Particularly when I wear my skinny jeans inside a pair of my knee high stiletto boots. I was shopping in this outfit one day when I guy approached me, and told me he wished his girlfriend would wear what I was wearing. I felt like singing "don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me, don't ya?!?!" but I didn't!!

you are so right! I wear high heel boots all the time, and am so much more comfortable in them. I truly love the way a pair of feminine, unbelievably high, thin stiletto heels make my legs and feet look - so utterly delicate, extremely sophisticated and unabashedly sexy. Heels improve your posture, and give a very sensual wiggly to your walk. With each diminutive step, my slim hips sway so incredibly seductively. I love all the wonderful attention I receive from men because of my choice of footwear. I never have to open doors or pull out a chair, men sense my glamorous predicament and assist me.

Boot me up, Boot me down

• 2 months later...

Yes, often, but more when I'm in boots with stilettos and a skirt. (I'm past the age when I can wear them with skinny jeans...sigh!) It's rather nice, I think. And it makes a change from guys ogling my bosom!

I hear ya...I like to wear open-toes wedges most of the time. I like to show off my cute toenails and fun colors I wear. My husband says, "It's like a tease to see a pretty woman in nice heels and to imagine what is in them and how to get the shoes off.". haha

Nail Goddess:queen:

• 3 weeks later...

I have to agree with Vicious HH and the Highheelgirl I love the attention, the more the boys look at my heels the more I wear them. Can do 5.5" and still walk Ok for a good length of time, have tried 6" but not for the street. Sarah G