Illustration with HH

Great illustrations, meeny. You have great talent to go along with your "fevered imagination". Wouldn't mind seeing some more of this.

Women who wear heels are to be admired and appreciated for the feminine visage they create.

Another illustration from the archive: This was a Christmas card inviting you to deck the halls with holly. This is a picture of Holly. Now who feels like celebrating? :irked:

post-24337-13352294897_thumb.jpg

As a person who dabbles in computer graphics, this to me looks like it was done with a 3D computer graphics package with a cartoon rendering engine. My guess is this was done in Poser. Good job!

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Nope. Adobe Illustrator with photo references to work from. I use translucent shapes and masks to build up tones on the figure. Here's a detail of the file in artwork mode:

post-24337-133522948978_thumb.png

The angel's message

I've been a fan of ballet boots for a while. At some point it struck me that they would be an appropriate shoe for a being unconstrained by gravity and wanting by nature to have as little contact with the physical world as possible.

I strived for a composition that was graceful and not so fetish. The color palette was inspired by a sunset.

For a first attempt I don't hate it.

post-24337-133522949729_thumb.jpeg

The angel's message

I've been a fan of ballet boots for a while. At some point it struck me that they would be an appropriate shoe for a being unconstrained by gravity and wanting by nature to have as little contact with the physical world as possible.

I strived for a composition that was graceful and not so fetish. The color palette was inspired by a sunset.

For a first attempt I don't hate it.

Meeny:

Awesome illustrations and talent. Thanks for sharing with us.

Bernheels

All are good! I am quite impressed with Angel, it has some quite traditional factors with a modern "fashion" feel. Magic absolute magic. Beautiful. Al PS just visited DA and found your pages Wow Brilliant! keep up!

I'm trying to lose weight, and if I make my goal, I hope to reward myself with a pair of Fernando Berlin Thigh-high boots. I started thinking about what to wear with them, and created this outfit. A red sequin dress and a fitted tuxedo jacket. I tend to fade into the background in my daily mode, so I keep getting drawn to bright, "look at me" hair. I don't smoke, but is there any prop more elegant than a cigarette holder? Fashionistas are invited to make recommendations about accessories. I suppose I could wear this to the Warhol...

post-24337-133522950692_thumb.jpg

Hi all, Sorry for the semi-repetition, I wanted to update the angel diagram but couldn't figure out how to edit the pic in the previous post. Biggest change are some tweaks to hair and banner to make them a bit more ethereal. Mad Men style wiggle dress with pumps and gloves on the way.

post-24337-133522951664_thumb.jpg

To the wizer. Maybe as long as a year ago, one our members posted a drawing of a pair of boots. They were knee highs and would come under the class as very HOT looking. If anyone wanted to have a pair of boots custom made, that boot would be a perfect choice. Who remembers the site? Mike

Another illustration from the archive:

This was a Christmas card inviting you to deck the halls with holly. This is a picture of Holly. Now who feels like celebrating? :irked:

I'm trying to lose weight, and if I make my goal, I hope to reward myself with a pair of Fernando Berlin Thigh-high boots.

I started thinking about what to wear with them, and created this outfit. A red sequin dress and a fitted tuxedo jacket. I tend to fade into the background in my daily mode, so I keep getting drawn to bright, "look at me" hair.

I don't smoke, but is there any prop more elegant than a cigarette holder? Fashionistas are invited to make recommendations about accessories.

I suppose I could wear this to the Warhol...

This one is new.

These three are my favorites. Incredible, indeed. Thank you for sharing.

Now for a slightly wilder look. The shoes are based on some I found at Elite High Heels. I think this is one of my favorite looks. It's enough to make me wish at times I wasn't a dumpy middle-aged guy. :irked: I hope you enjoy!

post-24337-133522952049_thumb.jpg

Good stuff, meeny. Keep it up.

Agreed, and very tasteful.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 1 month later...

For whatever reason, I keep getting file upload errors, so I linked to the image from elsewhere.

This started from a 15-second idle doodle. I dressed up model Ulorin Vexin a 20s-themed dress and pumps that I designed as I went along.

Posted Image

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...