Some more ultra heels photos

hh&c fan

Time to show new photos. I was hoping to be able to show pics of a very certain pair I ordered from la Piazza Highheels about a year ago, but by now I dont think I'll ever see my money again. However there's still my beloved pair of silver sandal-pumps (bought cheap at ebay) which has the best sole/arch form I have worn so far. And I bought two new pairs which I'll show in the next post.

post-24957-13352294837_thumb.jpg

post-24957-133522948384_thumb.jpg

post-24957-133522948393_thumb.jpg

post-24957-133522948406_thumb.jpg

post-24957-133522948417_thumb.jpg

ok here are the new 2 pairs. Both have steel heels. First a pair of elegant patent pumps. Unfortunately they are hardly wearable at the moment as they are 1-2 sizes too big and are very low-cut. When I have time again I'm going to attach boot shafts so that they get knee high boots. The second pair is really exotic and really hard to walk with. Steepest heels I have worn so far. Well just take a look at them. You'll understand they weren't made for running. Have fun!

post-24957-133522948437_thumb.jpg

post-24957-133522948452_thumb.jpg

post-24957-133522948464_thumb.jpg

post-24957-133522948473_thumb.jpg

Very nice photos! I can see how the black platforms would be difficult. Pretty much just balancing on your toes.

Well the big problem wearing them is your feet slips to far into the toe box, and as a result of that, the ankle straps are too long and cannot hold your heel in position. but that's something I'm going to fix too.

Time to show new photos. I was hoping to be able to show pics of a very certain pair I ordered from la Piazza Highheels about a year ago, but by now I dont think I'll ever see my money again.

However there's still my beloved pair of silver sandal-pumps (bought cheap at ebay) which has the best sole/arch form I have worn so far.

And I bought two new pairs which I'll show in the next post.

The same thing happened to me once with La Piazza. I waited for months, asking them questions when I could expect delivery, excuses, bla bla. After half a year I more or less gave up. After more then a year I remembered that it had been more then a year, so I sent them a reminder and suddenly I got my shoes a few weeks later. Go figure!

Oh, and nice shoes by they way, thanks for sharing!

Well the big problem wearing them is your feet slips to far into the toe box, and as a result of that, the ankle straps are too long and cannot hold your heel in position. but that's something I'm going to fix too.

I never understood that with high heel shoe makers. They always use these smooth insoles that make you slip into the toe box. Isn't that bad design? Shouldn't they use an insole that doesn't make you slip? Especially if your feet start to sweat? Like those platformed stripper heels?

The same thing happened to me once with La Piazza. I waited for months, asking them questions when I could expect delivery, excuses, bla bla. After half a year I more or less gave up. After more then a year I remembered that it had been more then a year, so I sent them a reminder and suddenly I got my shoes a few weeks later. Go figure!

Oh, and nice shoes by they way, thanks for sharing!

I never understood that with high heel shoe makers. They always use these smooth insoles that make you slip into the toe box. Isn't that bad design? Shouldn't they use an insole that doesn't make you slip? Especially if your feet start to sweat? Like those platformed stripper heels?

Then you can feel lucky. I won't get my La Piazza order. The manufacturer of that design is gone and the owner of La Piazza has changed (old one's gone insolvent in January). No big chance to see anything again.

Some weeks ago I sent a price inquiry to the 'new' La Piazza shop - without any response. Not sure if they'll ever really come back.

Yeah, an inner sole with some grip would be very useful. Already experimented with different padding materials to make them fit tighter (and its working) but it doesnt add the needed grip. I'll have to think about some alternatives.

Then you can feel lucky. I won't get my La Piazza order. The manufacturer of that design is gone and the owner of La Piazza has changed (old one's gone insolvent in January). No big chance to see anything again.

Some weeks ago I sent a price inquiry to the 'new' La Piazza shop - without any response. Not sure if they'll ever really come back

I guess I was lucky after all. I didn't really expect anything anymore at that point. Sorry to hear of your bad luck though.

Yeah, an inner sole with some grip would be very useful. Already experimented with different padding materials to make them fit tighter (and its working) but it doesnt add the needed grip. I'll have to think about some alternatives.

It really boggles the mind why they persist in using those slippery inner soles. There are so many beautiful sandals out there and I just know I don't have to even bother. If you do happen to find anything that works though, please be so kind as to let me know. I'd love to be able to wear some of those sandals.

Slip or slide? Yes a problem but I think I would rather slip than rip the bottom of my foot up or be left in blisters within minutes. A proper fit should hold the foot in place.

I've got more blisters with rough or coarse socks or a damaged foot bed in the past with movement, this was with flat male walking, drill or safety boots.

Certainly they are both fantastic looking shoes, (particularly the black plats) although I'm not into extreme heights for myself, I do admire those that can handle 51/2"+ lift.

Thanks for showing

Al

• 1 month later...

Time to show new photos. I was hoping to be able to show pics of a very certain pair I ordered from la Piazza Highheels about a year ago, but by now I dont think I'll ever see my money again.

However there's still my beloved pair of silver sandal-pumps (bought cheap at ebay) which has the best sole/arch form I have worn so far.

And I bought two new pairs which I'll show in the next post.

These a very sexy heels :)

What brand are they and whats there name if i may ask?

These a very sexy heels :)

What brand are they and whats there name if i may ask?

Bought them @Fuss-Schuhe but I think they were made by heels-deluxe.com. I don't think they still exist - last update was in 2006, and noone answered my inquiries.

These are very hard times if you have big feet but still want something special and perfect.