sleep in ballet high heels

Jabble

What would happen if I slept in my ballet high heels all night? Has anyone ever done that? I have the lace-up pair, not the boots (do not think that would matter). I have worn them for two hours straight before just chilling out on my bed doing homework. Before that was one hour straight one evening. Just curious about it and any other such experiences in ballet high heels or anything. Thanks

I tried doing it as I love sleeping in heels, but I always wake up after a few hours in pain. I only once made it through the night without being forced to take them off. It's not that they're to small, they're in the same size I normally order for heels. And I can sleep all bight wearing regular heels. I suspect its the unnatural shape that my feet are being forced in to. As i sleep my feet want to return to a more normal position, causing the upper part of my feet to press against the boot and to start to ache after a while. I have a pair of ballet heel shoes and unlike the boots they don't force my feet to stay in the en pointe position and thus I can keep them all night.