Shoes without heels

Dancer Girl

Not sure where but somewhere I saw a model wearing what looked like 4 or 5 inch shoes with no actual heel. This was not a shoe with heels removed but specifically made that way. Has anyone here worn them, can you really walk in them?

• 4 weeks later...

... are ugly, doubtlessly :irked:. still funny and having ugly shoes makes one aware of the beautiful ones LOL. these boots had chunky heels I do not like so I got them off. My first idea was to modify them but maybe I would even let them this way, it has a nice abstraction of ugliness LOL. not difficult to walk, even besides it is no ponyshoe but just without a supportive heel- actually it might even be a good training for feet as long as one considers the danger of injuries when legs get tired resp. having uneven underground outdoor which is not good for any platform heels.

post-2189-133522948803_thumb.jpg

Pata you are gorgeous on this picture :irked:. Personnaly I wear sometimes pony shoes, which is a little bit different. It is not so difficult to walk with, and it is very funny for fetish games. But I remember Victoria Beckam with a wonderful pair of tigh high boots withous heels (see pictures attached). I think it is very sexy. Some designer are creating this type of shoes. Kiss. Sab.

post-26028-133522949224_thumb.jpg

post-26028-133522949225_thumb.jpg

post-26028-133522949226_thumb.jpg

High heels are the most exciting thing of life silly.gif !

It was pic of Victoria Beckhams heeless boots which inspired me to have some hand made. The second pair had such a high arch, they are difficult to walk in. This just encourages m e to wear them more often. They are just a differnt style. Sue

• 1 month later...

I do not know if you like Lady Gaga, but I have to admit that sometimes she wears some crazy shoes. Some of them are ugly, some of them are very nice but for sure it is not easy to walk with. Kiss Sab

post-26028-133522952062_thumb.jpg

post-26028-133522952064_thumb.jpg

post-26028-133522952066_thumb.jpg

post-26028-133522952068_thumb.jpg

post-26028-133522952069_thumb.jpg

High heels are the most exciting thing of life silly.gif !

How does Victoria Sinclair & Stefani Germanotta walk in those heelless contraptions without one big muscular guy holding onto her left arm and another, equally muscle bound guy holding onto her right arm so she can balance and appear like she is walking? I'll bet David Beckham must get sore arms everytime Victoria wears her heelless boots as he has to hold her and support her ........

I have seen these in boots and was indiferent about them. But after seeing the sandals, my curious nature is driving me to try one. I can't imagine if my using crutches would make a difference, but I really want to try. E

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Bought a pair of Zanotti heelless shoes and they are awesome. Certainly get heads turning. Not hard to walk in at all for anyone who wears heels all the time. Only time I had any problem was going up some stairs when I thought there was more shoe than there actually was and almost tumbled (grabbed the rail and all was ok). Mine are like 4.5' and are great for driving as I often have to take off my heels to drive as the heel gets caught in the floormat when going from the gas to the brake. These obviously do not have that issue.

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2016-01-08 at 11:58 PM, Amanda said:

Alicia!!!

I thought you had gone from here..

Happy New Year

xxx

I

I had problem to log in since the website got new update. I am back :)

Boot me up, Boot me down