Treasure

Amanda

Good find, Amanda. Very sleek, very feminine, very sexy. Mindful that I can wear only one shoe, the price seems a little steep, but I might buy them. E

Good find, Amanda.

Very sleek, very feminine, very sexy. Mindful that I can wear only one shoe, the price seems a little steep, but I might buy them.

E

If I were you I would explain my situation to the manufacturer in the hope that I would get one for half the price. Have you ever tried that?

Back when I was in a BDSM relationship I was always in very high and very pointy heels, and my feet show it. I can't put my feet flat since my arches and ankles are so trained, and my toes are very angled from it.

So the pointy Zanottis must be perfect for your feet!

Btw: How long did it take to get the foot shape you are writing about? Are there any disadvantages that come with the shaping? Was the new shape your goal, or the abillity to wear very high and pointed shoes?

So the pointy Zanottis must be perfect for your feet!

Btw: How long did it take to get the foot shape you are writing about? Are there any disadvantages that come with the shaping? Was the new shape your goal, or the abillity to wear very high and pointed shoes?

Ummm other than not being able to wear flats? I thought I wanted the training, but it turns out HE wanted the training, and I just thought I did since I like to please. I have a very submissive personality and I like to please others, so I let him. Now I get to watch my friends wear flip flops to the beach, and the lowest heels I have are 5". I can wear 4" heels for a bit, but my ankles and arches start to hurt after a few hours.

Yes, I do walk in these

Ummm other than not being able to wear flats? I thought I wanted the training, but it turns out HE wanted the training, and I just thought I did since I like to please. I have a very submissive personality and I like to please others, so I let him. Now I get to watch my friends wear flip flops to the beach, and the lowest heels I have are 5". I can wear 4" heels for a bit, but my ankles and arches start to hurt after a few hours.

Oh dear, that's bad, sometimes it can be really helpful to wear flats... Have you seen a doctor? Maybe you can do some reverse exercises?

On the other hand it must be great to have feet that have adopted the shape of your beloved pointies so that you can wear them for hours without the pain, that usually comes with it?

I am curious: how long have you trained your feet and at which age have you started? Can you remember how long it took to see significant changes?

Oh dear, that's bad, sometimes it can be really helpful to wear flats... Have you seen a doctor? Maybe you can do some reverse exercises?

On the other hand it must be great to have feet that have adopted the shape of your beloved pointies so that you can wear them for hours without the pain, that usually comes with it?

I am curious: how long have you trained your feet and at which age have you started? Can you remember how long it took to see significant changes?

I haven't seen a doctor, but Ive sorta kinda thought about it. On one hand it'd be kew to be able to wear normal shoes, but on the other, I worked really hard and suffered thru a lot to get where I'm at so it sorta seems like going back would be like giving up.

I got my training from about age 19 to about 24

• Like 1

Yes, I do walk in these

I haven't seen a doctor, but Ive sorta kinda thought about it. On one hand it'd be kew to be able to wear normal shoes, but on the other, I worked really hard and suffered thru a lot to get where I'm at so it sorta seems like going back would be like giving up.

I got my training from about age 19 to about 24

From age 19 to 24 means that your feet were allready grown to their natural size when you started your training (or your bf started the training on your feet), right? What kind of shoes had you worn before?

Btw: Do you have to wear a smaller shoe-size since your training? (That really happend to a shoe-fanatic friend of me!)

I agree with you that going back would be like giving up. Maybe it would become painful again for you to wear 5 or 6 inch heels if you would go back to flats!

Btw: Is it right that after a training like yours, you are able to wear superpointy 5 or 6 inchers for hours without any pain or is it just a myth?

Btw: Is it right that after a training like yours, you are able to wear superpointy 5 or 6 inchers for hours without any pain or is it just a myth?

Wearing 5 inch heels without pain?!? The only way I can see that happening is if you have a huge platform to minimize the angle in which you are standing on?

I can't even stand in 3 inch heels for any length of time without considerable discomfort which is why if I wear 2 inch or higher heels, I am almost wearing boots. Inside my boots, I can apply padding such as dual layer of pantyhose and a pair of socks. Such padding reduces the discomfort of wearing such high heels at the expense of it being quite warm inside my boots, especially in the summer time.

From age 19 to 24 means that your feet were allready grown to their natural size when you started your training (or your bf started the training on your feet), right? What kind of shoes had you worn before?

Btw: Do you have to wear a smaller shoe-size since your training? (That really happend to a shoe-fanatic friend of me!)

I agree with you that going back would be like giving up. Maybe it would become painful again for you to wear 5 or 6 inch heels if you would go back to flats!

Well before him, I wore normal teen girl shoes, so a lot of like platform heels and sandals but nothing fetishy. I use to be size 7 in almost everything, and at first the heels my Dom got me were size 7. Maybe a year later when I was in 5" heels I was in size 6 heels. When we parted ways and I was only in 6" heels or ballets, all my heels were size 5. Now that I buy my own heels and wear 5" and 6" heels, I usually go for a 5 1/2 but sometimes a 6.

My feet only hurt if I have to walk a ton during the day or go dancing all night, otherwise they don't really hurt at all.

Yes, I do walk in these

• 3 weeks later...

Well before him, I wore normal teen girl shoes, so a lot of like platform heels and sandals but nothing fetishy. I use to be size 7 in almost everything, and at first the heels my Dom got me were size 7. Maybe a year later when I was in 5" heels I was in size 6 heels. When we parted ways and I was only in 6" heels or ballets, all my heels were size 5. Now that I buy my own heels and wear 5" and 6" heels, I usually go for a 5 1/2 but sometimes a 6.

My feet only hurt if I have to walk a ton during the day or go dancing all night, otherwise they don't really hurt at all.

Oh, waoh, from size 7 down to size 5 (or 5 1/2) - thats quite a result. I mean there are lots fo women and girls around, who complain about their "gross" feet, unable to find beautiful shoes because manufaturers are only producing smaller sizes...

It could be a good decicion to follow your way of "heeling" if the result will be more cute and dainty feet (and shoes of course).

Was it hard for you to go your way for these 5 years?

Any regrets?

Have you ever thought about "giving up"?

The second great aspect seems to be for me that - following your words - it is true that the end result will be feet that allow wearing High Heels all day without any pain!

That is fabiolous! I mean I have many friends that have really big problems with wearing apropiate shoes for a couple of hours! So your training method can also solve the pain problem, I guess.

Was it painful for you during the 5 years period? What was the hardest experience for you?

And btw: was it a plan to reduce your shoe size over the time? Or was it just necessary because your shoes became loose?

Reducing shoe size? What would cause something like that? I find if you are standing on your feet all day, your feet tend to swell and get larger, not smaller. Also, if you want to wear nylons or socks for padded comfort when wearing high heels, I want to buy my boots one size larger to accommodate the padding.