Granville, Ohio B&B events, July 2011

Steve63130

If anyone is interested in a one or two night Bed and Breakfast stay in central Ohio where the guests are ONLY heelers from HH Place, I can arrange it. Two available weekends are July 2-4, 2011 (Saturday to Monday - a two-night package for $220) and July 9-10, 2011 (Saturday and Sunday - a one-night package for $110). You'd be free to wear your heels the entire time among like-minded guests. It's a liberal college town and you could wear your heels in public, too, if you wanted. The B&B is in Granville, Ohio, and July 1-4 is the town's 4th of July festival - lots of people, a midway with rides and games, all kinds of food, music, dancing, etc. A guy in a white shirt, blue jeans, and red stiletto pumps wouldn't get much attention, and if he did, it would be positive! After the festival is over, on the following weekend, Granville reverts to a sleepy little college town (school is out for the summer) and it's quiet and restful. Relax with a book, enjoy interesting conversation with fellow heelers, and marvel at a fascinating home with a lot of history. No matter which weekend you choose, it will be an unforgettable experience. Anyone seriously interested, please pm me with your email address for more info. Steve

If we could make it work for the June 24/25 nights we would be there in a heartbeat!

David

If anyone is interested in a one or two night Bed and Breakfast stay in central Ohio where the guests are ONLY heelers from HH Place, I can arrange it. Two available weekends are July 2-4, 2011 (Saturday to Monday - a two-night package for $220) and July 9-10, 2011 (Saturday and Sunday - a one-night package for $110). You'd be free to wear your heels the entire time among like-minded guests. It's a liberal college town and you could wear your heels in public, too, if you wanted.

The B&B is in Granville, Ohio, and July 1-4 is the town's 4th of July festival - lots of people, a midway with rides and games, all kinds of food, music, dancing, etc. A guy in a white shirt, blue jeans, and red stiletto pumps wouldn't get much attention, and if he did, it would be positive! After the festival is over, on the following weekend, Granville reverts to a sleepy little college town (school is out for the summer) and it's quiet and restful. Relax with a book, enjoy interesting conversation with fellow heelers, and marvel at a fascinating home with a lot of history.

No matter which weekend you choose, it will be an unforgettable experience.

Anyone seriously interested, please pm me with your email address for more info.

Steve

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

• 1 month later...

Welcome, Sheerinheels. I believe Steve said there were rooms available; I'm headed there tomorrow, but can't stay through the 4th, unfortunately. You might send Steve a private message and ask him about it, he'll send you the details. FYI, making multiple posts to increase your post count is generally frowned on here, so you might want to take it easy and get your thoughts together in one post. :)

Sheerinheels, Thanks for your inquiry. I'm sorry, but I didn't get any replies except for RadioDave, and he's coming only for Friday night. Since there was no other interest, we've gone ahead and made other plans for Saturday through Monday, so we can't accommodate you or anyone else at this time. Next weekend is still available, if you're interested. PM me and we can discuss it. Steve

I'll have to say that a bunch of folks missed an enjoyable time. I spent part of yesterday and a good part of today with Steve at his house. He showed me some of his collection of heels, and we walked around the carnival that was going on in Granville for the 4th of July weekend, getting to see some fireworks Friday night. Of course, I brought a few pairs of heels, a few of which were not suitable for wearing outside, but Steve didn't mind me wearing them around his house. There were some good places to eat in Granville, and we enjoyed them. Steve and his wife Connie have a lovely home that they operate as a bed and breakfast, and I was treated to a tour of his collection of antique music boxes and phonographs, as well as some antique organs. Thank you Steve, for the opportunity to play the reed organ, that was a neat experience! Since we're both ham (amateur) radio operators we talked on the radio and were actually chatting with a guy in the U.K.. A new experience for me; wearing heels while talking on the ham radio to a guy thousands of miles away. :) Hopefully Steve will have another "heel meet" again and more of us can join in! :)