Tried thigh high ballet boots for the first time

jess82

Here are my white Thighboots made by 'RedHeel' - which I found in a Store on EBay Germany just over 18 months ago. They are one of a Set of 5 styles that come in three colours - Red, Black and White.

Dear pussyinboots ,

sorry for my long, long break, but let me just get straight to the point.

I have to say, thank you very much for the pictures. They are just wonderfull. could you plese tell me, what shoe size did you buy in comparison to your normal shoe size? A size smaller or bigger?

Hmmm I think I'll have to pursuade my wife to do some balletboots pics of me, so that I can share.

By the way, do you think we could visit you sometime? I promise I'll only wear high heels and/or ballets during that time :smile:. - > PN?

Cheers

• 4 months later...

It's completely different to 'normal' heels. Like comparing skiing to driving... You don't use the ball of your foot at all.

Since your ankles are usually straightened to the limit, you don't use them much either.

When someone asks what it's like to walk in them, the first word that comes to mind is extreme. Once you figure out how to properly pad your toes, I find them a little easier to walk in than extreme heels such as Pleaser Screams -- definitely the most fun.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm always surprised how expensive "retail" ballet boots are- it's ridiculous. Like $200? There's nothing about them that should be any more expensive than other boots, other than a slightly different manufacturing process. That site has great prices though- I'm trying to find other Eastern European online stores with favorable exchange rates. This polish site is great:

http://fashion-style.com.pl/ang/kontakt.php