Tried thigh high ballet boots for the first time

jess82

Hello all I am new on this forum and thanks of it I found the website of kassiopeya.de with cheap ballet boots. I have a strong fetish with boots and two weeks ago I received my white thigh high ballet boots and they are incredible!! Never worn ballet boots before and I love to feel them in all my leg. If Im on bed I can wear them around 3 hours after that I need a break. Standing, I can stand a little while and finally walking is a true challenge, of course I need support and Im able only to do few steps before my toes hurt too much. Anyway I really love this boots and I feel really great with them, even if I feel a little bit restrained. Thanks for guiding me to this website, and if someone is tempted to buy them I really encourage to get them, but remember that aren't suitable to run in the park! :smile:

• Like 1

I have them too, and it takes around 5 minutes each boot.

There is a trick that makes it going faster (unless you use that trick already of course). Take one lace in one hand and the other in the other hand. Then with the right hand put the lace around the hook on the right and immediately around one hook higher on the left. Next do something similar with the left hand. Then pull it tight and continue. This way you never have to change the laces from one hand into the other. You might get your time down to two minutes.

Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

They have a zip that runs along the internal side, so you just need to lace the boots once to your size and then just use the zip for quick in and out.

There is a trick that makes it going faster (unless you use that trick already of course). Take one lace in one hand and the other in the other hand. Then with the right hand put the lace around the hook on the right and immediately around one hook higher on the left. Next do something similar with the left hand. Then pull it tight and continue. This way you never have to change the laces from one hand into the other. You might get your time down to two minutes.

Y.

Umm....I forgot to say guys...I DON'T do the lacing up.......that's what husbands are for..!:D:smile::wave:

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 4 weeks later...

Umm....I forgot to say guys...I DON'T do the lacing up.......that's what husbands are for..!:wave::):sad:

And I am sure he enjoys every second of lacing them.

I have never met you face-to-face, but just based on your posts, I would lace up your boots any day.

But let's not tell your hubby or my lady friend. This is just between us!:) LOL

Sadly, another ballet boot-er bites the dust D: Seems she hasn't posted here since a month ago... Wonder where she could be regarding process on the boots.

Formally "HHDude"

Hello and welcome to the board:wave:; lovely boots but hey, is there ever an ugly pair of ballet heels?

R

WG: I have an old pair from dungeonz.de that are not very nice looking in person

Posted Image

(formerly known as "JimC")

Jess82! Keep it up! Trust me guys adore Girls who wear ballets from an internal motivation. Respect. We'd be happy to see your progress and maybe some documenting images if you desire :-)

Jess82!

Keep it up! Trust me guys adore Girls who wear ballets from an internal motivation. Respect. We'd be happy to see your progress and maybe some documenting images if you desire :-)

Can I post some of my white Ballet thighboots as well..?

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody I am getting better with my ballet boots. As many people has said before, if you protect the toes with pads is much easier to walk or stand o them. As long as I haven't got pads, I have used some toilet paper wrapped around my toes and it works!! With it I am able to stand a little while longer, although walking is still a challenge. Ill keep on training!!

Jess - could I ask what experience you have of other heel heights? I'm sure you must have had some other very high heels before you went for ballet boots! My point being - I'm looking at buying a pair of ballets myself and was wondering what the difference in wearing/walking was compared to say, 6"/6.5" stilettos? Any info would be much appreciated :)

Jess - could I ask what experience you have of other heel heights? I'm sure you must have had some other very high heels before you went for ballet boots!

My point being - I'm looking at buying a pair of ballets myself and was wondering what the difference in wearing/walking was compared to say, 6"/6.5" stilettos? Any info would be much appreciated :)

It's completely different to 'normal' heels. Like comparing skiing to driving... You don't use the ball of your foot at all.

yes, as benno said is totally different from normal heels. Ballet boots heels are so high that they push your body forwards and is hard to keep equilibrium if your legs are straight. Anyway, if someone wants to try them i dont think is really necesary to have worn very high heels (although it helps), unless you want to walk long distances, which is not very common with ballet boots. So I encourage everybody to try them, they are great!! But take it easy!!

Please be my guest :-)

Thank You.

Here are my white Thighboots made by 'RedHeel' - which I found in a Store on EBay Germany just over 18 months ago. They are one of a Set of 5 styles that come in three colours - Red, Black and White.

The styles are Lockable Pumps, Ankleboots, Calfboots, Knee-highs and these Thighboots. They are exceedingly comfortable and not too difficult to walk in. My only 'gripe' is that the heels are all plastic - no steel rods up the middle.

post-1866-13352294619_thumb.jpg

post-1866-133522946149_thumb.jpg

post-1866-13352294616_thumb.jpg

post-1866-13352294617_thumb.jpg

post-1866-13352294618_thumb.jpg

@pussyinboots - they look like the ballet heels from Kassiopeya etc. I think they use several brand names. It's kinda easy to identify them by A) the cutting pattern near the foot :) the position the zipper ends (e.g. Pleaser ballet boots have longer zips...) C) the design of the zip slider However as you're telling your heels are all plastic I wonder if they are manufacturing different versions - my ballet heels - likely the same manufacturer - have steel reinforced heels. Weird...

It's kinda easy to identify them by

A) the cutting pattern near the foot

:wave: the position the zipper ends (e.g. Pleaser ballet boots have longer zips...)

C) the design of the zip slider

However as you're telling your heels are all plastic I wonder if they are manufacturing different versions - my ballet heels - likely the same manufacturer - have steel reinforced heels. Weird...

Yes - they are. I have already deduced that they must be 'Kassiopeya' boots - I got some other clues from some posts here a few months ago.....

Oh...and the heel does actually have a steel rod up the middle..!

Very nice boots pussyinboots :)

I must say though; when were these photos taken? I can see VHS tapes in the second photo lol :)

The photos were taken September 2009. We have hundreds of Grands Prix on VHS (my husband is a Formula 1 nut) - and he has loads of old movies on tape too.