Hi from Brazil!

Hello! I have a passion for high heels since I was a little boy, about 5 years old I think... Now that I've found this forum I hope to make some everlasting friends, share my little experience about heels and learn more from the pros. Feel free to talk to me about anything, and high heels of course! Hugs! :smile:

Welcome to you "Heels Brazil". I spent 4 months in Santos in 1959. Probably the most enjoyable time of my life. Brasil produces some really beautiful shoes. I bought a couple of pairs of ladies driving shoes while I was there. They had the little round things on the sole. Very comfortable. I had a great time in Santos..More parties than I could take in. That place loves to Party. Have you ever been to the USofA ? I wear female shoes full time. Don't own any male type shoes. Been doing this for over 8 years. Love you hi-heels but have an assortment of over 60 pairs from flats to a couple of pairs of 5 inch heels. All colors too. Again, welcom to this site.

Welcome to you "Heels Brazil". I spent 4 months in Santos in 1959. Probably the most enjoyable time of my life. Brasil produces some really beautiful shoes. I bought a couple of pairs of ladies driving shoes while I was there. They had the little round things on the sole. Very comfortable. I had a great time in Santos..More parties than I could take in. That place loves to Party.

Have you ever been to the USofA ?

I wear female shoes full time. Don't own any male type shoes. Been doing this for over 8 years. Love you hi-heels but have an assortment of over 60 pairs from flats to a couple of pairs of 5 inch heels. All colors too.

Again, welcom to this site.

Yes, we do have awesome heels! And a few brands export worldwide.

But the maximum inclination is always 10cm; so if you have a 12cm heel, the 'real' height is 10cm...due to a 2cm platform on the front. :smile:

With time and training, you master all heels we have here...and start thinking about import some.....:D

One day i hope to go to usa, vegas, orlando etc...in heels of course!

Such a numerous collection you have! can you show me some pics?

hugs.

Heels Brazil, Welcome! As you can see, I am from Brazil as well (Sao Paulo) and love heels like you. You really must go to Vegas. It is a really wonderful city to wear high heels (and to buy them as well!!). I was there about 2 months ago, enjoying vacations with my wife. I spent all the time in women heels!!! Where do you live? I live in Sao Paulo. Loveem, I really enjoyed being in USA wearing only heels and flats! Nobody bothered me! It was really amazing! Even here in Brazil I am starting using flats and some heels sometimes. Since I started to use them, I tought I am more "myself". It is really a amazing felling!! Best regards for you two!!

Thank you Ale for the advice!

So, did you really try the shoes or she did for you? Any pics?

"Since I started to use them, I tought I am more "myself". It is really a amazing felling!!"

I have the same feeling as you my friend...

My heart beats in the rhythm of the heels touching the ground beneath, my breath is lighter, I fell more confident cleaver and wiser.....I feel like a real man....I feel alive.

Hugs

hola Roxy! Gracias por tu mensaje! Es muy gratificante ver a las mujeres aquí que respetar y entender nuestros sentimientos. gracias!

Besos!