Heel Saver Plates for Women's High Heel Shoes & Boots

csb2

Has anyone tried "Heel Saver Plates for Women's High Heel Shoes & Boots"?

I saw them recently at amazon.com, while searching for "heel tip replacement". They are also available in larger sizes. Personally, I be very surprised if they stay glued onto stiletto heels very long, when walking outdoors.

http://www.amazon.com/Saver-Plates-Womens-Shoes-Boots/dp/B0035G5UZ6/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&s=shoes&qid=1303437284&sr=8-13

They look like a 'halfway house' between the original heel....and replacement steel tips. If you're going to protect the heel tip with a metal addition, why not simply have steel tips put on? They'd look a whole lot better than having those hanging over the edges.....

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

1) The Heel Saver Plates for stiletto heel tips are made of POLYURETHANE only. The seller LIAMS SHOPPE only sells metal plates for larger heels that are at least 1.25 inches. 2) If these Heel Saver Plates stick out the back end, then they would be knocked off whenever you lean on them (as when driving a car). So, I would assume that you would have to align them so that they stick out only on the inner end, which probably would not look too bad. However, I still can't imagine them sticking on to the heel tips for long, when walking outdoors on rough surfaces like concrete. 3) I love the sound of metal heel tips, especially on marble or any other type of tiles (over concrete). However, I would hope to see a girl directly above them. I would have probably have a bad emotional reaction, if there was a guy on top.