men´s style

pata

for me, it depends. the real freedom about style (and heels) IMO is, to go following ones own taste or moods but neither aiming beeing *different* nor doing what´s eventually expected by others. and yes it takes some courage sometimes.

oh it is is a little bit ironic because so many men who would like to wear high heels in public are complaining they are *not allowed* to because they might be meant women´s shoes. everytime reading this I ask my self where the problem is. one does not have to make *outings* but still the most problems are doubtlessly in the head of one self.

Pata Men's Style I love most everything I see you wearing. The gray pants in these three pictures remind me of the 1940s style. The high heels are more to the present time. As for public heeling, Thank god I have no problem with that. I do object to people (women) who say " I think you should wear what ever you like, and I support your courrage in doing so." Bull sh-t. If I should ask any one of those liberals for a date, They would back peddle so fast----Lightning dosn't move at that speed. Diddo, That is why I don't write my storys as outings. They are the things I do in the high heels I like. Mike P.S. Give Freddy a big kiss for me.

• 1 month later...

I won't apostate anybody’s preferences, as there are here many friendly people. :wave:

But from my point of view, this isn't my stile, it wouldn't feel right, because of the complete appearance. A high heeled shoe is giving a graceful appearance, is forcing little and careful movements (o.k., some ladies can run on those). And it gives a nice foot a great shape.

But you guys do it for you, not for my attention. :)

Regarding your pictures, I'm amazed from them. That's the difference between the great look with short skirts, and impressive clothing for concerts, parties, maybe in extreme for the bedroom and the “normal” casual look. Elegant, but closed up, but with this really amazing heels!

And some of you, that had read my other postings, know now what's coming:

I like it so much to see, that your well formed feet are bare in this great heels, nevertheless it's normally hard to see under the long trousers! Thank you!:)

Have a nice day,... an admirer of beautiful ladies and girls, their shoes and the content of them...

• 2 weeks later...

may be yes may be not but who cares? not me :)

I love the look, the style, and especially the high heels. A great look and it is this is one of the looks that has inspired me to adapt to when I wear high heels in public. Thank you for sharing.

thank you alot :) well those shoes are just so... classy! and this at that heels height! here some new fast snapshots, another style, but well those shoes are just so beautiful, no matter what outfit :)

post-2189-133522943926_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522943931_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522943934_thumb.jpg

post-2189-133522943937_thumb.jpg

Just out of curiosity, who makes the pants.

sorry did not notice the question first.

no particular brand, it is was we call here *Marlene Hose*- as spikesmike already wrote, kind of 40ties men trousers resp. what Marlene Dietrich wore.

@roniheels: it is a great compliment, thank you a lot :).

sorry did not notice the question first.

no particular brand, it is was we call here *Marlene Hose*- as spikesmike already wrote, kind of 40ties men trousers resp. what Marlene Dietrich wore.

I will have to keep this in mind in the future.

The first pic just looks awesome, and got me thinking as to what I might want to look and match with a nice pair of classic pumps, or even a pair with a slight platform. The look in my opinion could easily be done with a mens look. I honestly can't work a top like yours as the proverbial middle age gut just doesn't allow it, but I will have to remember the trousers. I'm thinking possible a white long sleeve shirt/blouse with a nice looking brown suede vest - - maybe.

Your reply is much appreciated. Wonderful presentation as always.