Looks like Im not the only one..

I took a few hours off work today to do some photography with my new friend. She works graveyards/overnight so its hard for us to find time to grow and get to know one another much better. She loves Niagara Falls as much as I do and shes into Photography as well. This is the Woman that I met while going out one friday night when My other friend ran into her co-workers ( My new friend is one of those co-workers ). We were on the Canadian side today and Jean starts poking me in the side.. ' Look! Your not going to believe this!' So I was looking in the direction that she was starring and I didnt see anything outside of some tourists, an old guy feeding birds off a bench.. a couple walking their dogs.. Normal casual things.. " What are you trying to point out? " She grabbed my hand and started to drag me in a direction and she tells me ' over there ' in a whisper and walks by the couple walking their dogs.. I walked by them to catch up with her. She finally tells me ' the guy walking the brown dog.. look at his feet! '. Heels. Chunky kind but heels none the less. His friend/wife/partner/whom-ever-she-was with the other dog.. same. Same kind/color make.. basically, matching shoes. ' looks like your not the only guy to wear a pair of high heels out here '. She wanted to talk to them. Why? What does it matter? Leave people alone, the guy probably has had a million people ask about him wearing heels, why put him on the spot? So.. Jean just HAD to say something but at least she wasnt direct. She walked up and started a conversation about the dogs, how she has a dog and when she went to pet the dog ( crouching down ) she said ' Nice shoes! You both match! '. Neither of them were embarrassed or anything and there was no real discussion. It was all about the dogs. Afterwards she asked what I thought about the idea of ' genderless shoes with higher heels '. I just laughed and told her I already believe clothing is genderless as are a lot of other things. Individuals and groups might label something but I dont. ' Too bad you werent wearing those boots, maybe we could have had a conversation with that couple '. I thought she did have a brief conversation.. it was about Dogs.. :smile:

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.