Back in Ballet Boots

Lady Celeste

Well, I don't know which friends you're talking :D (Being honest, though) But I reckon you could go for as long as you please :smile: Only as long as you can take, by the way. But I'm also one that looks for the proof in words, if no one minds me saying. I hope to see pics of this happening.

Formally "HHDude"

I gather from your previous posts that you have gained quite some ability in ballet boots. I would propose you to keep them on for one whole week, except for bathing, even in bed. When the pain gets too bad switch to your other pair. After this time, you decide whether to continue or not. Don't know whether you can take so long?

Well just keep them on for as long as you can,but here is a way that will drive you nuts. put the keys for the lock in a cup of water and put it in the frezzer overnight. then put on the boots and lock them in the am and wear them until the ice cube of keys un-freezes. Thats drives me nuts because i try to speed it up by putting my hands over the cube but then my hands get to cold.

Wow, you've really managed it for five days! That's a great achievement... my suggestions would be knee high because spring has come and it's rather warm now. Are you going to work in ballet boots?

Thank you all for the words of encouragement. To answer a few questions, yes I do wear the Ballet Boots to work as well as out in public. Today I believe is Day 6. This morning I replaced the ankle high boots with knee high boots for a change of pace. The ankle High ones do lock and are very secure. The knee High ones have a locking strap around the ankle. I will be posting some pics after I have finished this self test. The puropse of this test is to see if I am able to wear my favorite footwear long term with no ill effects as well as 6.5 and 7 inch heel non platform shoes. If I am sucessful in reaching my goal I will update my closet with all kinds of different styles of Ballet footwear in different colors. Celeste

I wish you the best of luck on your venture. Whatever you do, don't injure yourself. Don't push yourself to the point of pain or discomfort. Just be careful and I hope you achieve the goals you desire.

If I counted right you're now well into your second week of nothing but ballet boots. This is something very few of us could achieve, congratulations! I hope you'll be able to finish the week... but if the pain is too bad, by all means stop, or you'll damage your feet! It seems you're planning to wear ultra high heels as everyday footwear, glad to hear it.

Celeste, how was the outcome of your experiment? You certainly cannot still be in ballet boots?! Since April 4th... that would be three weeks. Was it very painful? How did people react? How did your feet feel when you tried to adapt them to lower heels once again? Would you consider doing it again? I'm very curious on everything concerning ballet heels. It's been a dream of mine for very long to see ballet boots as daily footwear - some would say, a very male fantasy... However, women like you and a very few others prove that it's possible, if difficult. You have all my admiration.

• 1 month later...

Hello there! And ? Any pics already? I wanted to ask if you are still developing them... but then I rememberd that it is all digital these days hihihi, Nevertheless I guess we are all eager to hear about your results.

• 3 months later...