Girliest shoe you have

jdmonto

Hey there and thanks for your kind comments! I take a US Women's 9-10B. I totally agree with you on the bows, can't get enough of them. I like the pumps in you avatar, they look like Pepe Jimenez Classic Pumps of the Rita variety. I had some original Sergio Zlecers in navy once and those were nice, love those classic lines. I am looking for a replacement pair actually in a navy or red patent.

The avatar shoes are from Walt at Classic Pumps. I believe they are Pepe Jimenez, and are the Rossi style. I would gladly own every style Classic Pumps carries, but that would be rather costly! My only complaint is that they have never had anything with a bow or a t-strap, though they do have some now with a nice cutout feature and some slingbacks. I am very jealous of your shoe size, but wow, if I wore that size, I would probably spend 10 times more on shoes! Of course, then I would actually be able to find a shoe on a closeout rack that was my size, so I would likely end up paying less per pair, but buying many many more!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really love anything with a bow, the red satin courts with the bow knot are so delicate and feminine. I mostly favor heels with almond toe boxes. Here are a few more photos of some of my favorites. The white satin Badgley Mischka Caltons are a jewel in my collection. I love them and a nice comfy fit for such a high heel.

The Black and White pair are really nice :smile:

I really love anything with a bow, the red satin courts with the bow knot are so delicate and feminine. I mostly favor heels with almond toe boxes. Here are a few more photos of some of my favorites. The white satin Badgley Mischka Caltons are a jewel in my collection. I love them and a nice comfy fit for such a high heel.

Love all the pics of your shoes, wouldnt mind seeing some of you wearing them :smile:

Tell me what you guys think of some of these heels. Thanks!

Very pretty shoes. Have you worn any of them in public?

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Great pictures and responses. I think that these would be my entry into the conversation.

I like those, even with the platform. I do like the wood look heel, especially in that color shoe. Very nice.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this qualifies as 'girliest' but the wildest and/or exotic pairs I have. The wildest pair is the Fuscia mirrored pair in the middle of the first attachment. May be hard to believe but I did a 'walk a mile in her shoes' event wearing these. Surprisingly, it wasn't bad, and my first time wearing heels out in plain view. The second pair - - Well I'm reserving those for an upcoming 'special event' if you know what I mean.

post-26262-133522941497_thumb.jpg

post-26262-133522941503_thumb.jpg

Those are nice! Can you tell us more about them?

Yes, they are extremely comfortable and amazingly easy to walk in. I sometimes forget that I have them on. Purchased them from Amiclubwear.com and they have sizes up to 10 and in many different colors. Those seen in the picture are size 10 and they fit wonderfully. The stones/gems in the front are put together well, and though they have a little give. I have had no issue with them so far. I would highly recommend these heels to those looking for a traditional platform sandal look. The shoes even came with replacement heel tips which I thought were very nice.

Men: Never ask a woman to wear a pair that you wouldn't! :silly: ~HnH83~

I would have to say these: They are VERY comfortable I can wear them for hours... not bad for a 6 1/2" heel with an inch or so platform :smile:

Wow, gorgeous! Where did you get them, and what size to they go up too?

Girliest shoes I own? All of them, but especially my Frederick's of Hollywood 4" stiletto pumps in leopard, zebra and pinstripe. I can't forget my sparkly camaflage 5" stiletto pumps with nickle plated steel heels and purple glitter 4" stiletto pumps both from the Highest Heel.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Girliest shoes I own? All of them, but especially my Frederick's of Hollywood 4" stiletto pumps in leopard, zebra and pinstripe. I can't forget my sparkly camaflage 5" stiletto pumps with nickle plated steel heels and purple glitter 4" stiletto pumps both from the Highest Heel.

I´m gona guess i´m not the only one who wants to see pics of those.

although heels are by tradition girlie / feminine, I wasn't really sure that any of mine were particularly, however pulled out the black satin pair (Red Herring from Debenhams) the other evening and suddenly realised just how girlie they are by virtue of the jewelled bows, although quite dominant with the thin hidden platform and the heel height. Then realised the red patent (KG by Kurt Geiger) are truly girlie by virtue of the round toe and wide strap. What I really love about these is the quite dramatic curve back heel.

post-612-133522942426_thumb.jpg

post-612-133522942439_thumb.jpg

Probably one of these. I suppose it depends on the definition of "Girliest".....

There are bows, strappy, platforms, etc. I like them all.

By chance do you have another view of pair #2, the peep toes with the bow? I'd love to see what the whole shoe looks like, as the part shown is quite nice!