Girliest shoe you have

jdmonto

Hello everyone I am curious to see the most feminine pair of shoe that men in this forum have, so i opened this thread in case you want to share a picture of said pair and share why you think they are the most feminine in your collection (this opinion is what i think i will find really interesting, to see how everyone defines a feminine shoe), if you wear it outside etc. So to start here is my most feminine pair post-21885-133522938053_thumb.jpg To start they a pair of mule sandals, and to me that is the most feminine style of footwear there is, the color combination (white and gold) help that impression too, but what make them stand out the most are the rhinestones mounted on the golden detail in the front, that is something that you really don't see in men shoes (generally speaking) and are the only pair i have with such a detail. I don't wear heels in public, so i don't go out in them (or any other heels) i use them around the house only. I think they are really cool, and quite comfortable (my girlfriend often asks how do i cook while wearing them and if i don't get extremily tired).

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think these are the three most feminine pairs I own, but cannot decide between them. They're all satin, the middle pair are pink and lacy but the other two have bows on. On balance I think probably the red pair is the most girly.

post-988-133522938354_thumb.jpg

I think these are the three most feminine pairs I own, but cannot decide between them. They're all satin, the middle pair are pink and lacy but the other two have bows on. On balance I think probably the red pair is the most girly.

The red pair is awesome ! :smile:

The red pair is awesome ! :smile:

Surely you mean "The red pair are awesome"??

"is" refers to something like i.e....

The red shoe is awesome" or "Wearing the red pair is awesome"

Y'no I'm jst ynking ya chain right...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Actually, it is quite correct to say "the pair is awesome. A pair makes it singular.

ie. "The ships are in the harbour, the fleet is in the harbour."

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Surely you mean "The red pair are awesome"??

"is" refers to something like i.e....

The red shoe is awesome" or "Wearing the red pair is awesome"

Y'no I'm jst ynking ya chain right...

haha! :smile: it was rather eraly in the morning when i commented (brain not entirely in gear).

how about.... "I think the red pair (that chris100575 posted) look fantastic !"

It is kind of funny how some heels just seem more feminine than others.

For me when the pair at the below link arrive (possibly tonight) in the mail then they might just be the most feminine pair that I have.

Audry Brooke Earth:

http://www.dsw.com/shoe/audrey+brooke+earth+pump?prodId=221015&productRef=SEARCH

Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

Actually, it is quite correct to say "the pair is awesome. A pair makes it singular.

ie. "The ships are in the harbour, the fleet is in the harbour."

Sort of... But, to say "A pair" instantly makes it more than one, no longer singular.

Your changing the word from "Ships" to fleet, so yes, the fleet is in the harbour is correct, but you would never say "The ships is in the harbour" would you?

Fleet = Singular, you wouldnt say "The fleets is in the harbour"

The shoe is awesome.... Yep

The shoes is awesome... Nope

These posts is annoying.... Naaaaa

This post is annoying...... Of course Yaaaaaaay :smile:

Dr Shoe is right. "The red shoes are awesome", but "the red pair is awesome" because you're referring to one pair rather than two shoes. Either way, thankyou Stilettonz, they are my favourite shoes. :smile: I love those DSW shoes AZShoeNut!

Sort of... But, to say "A pair" instantly makes it more than one, no longer singular.

Your changing the word from "Ships" to fleet, so yes, the fleet is in the harbour is correct, but you would never say "The ships is in the harbour" would you?

Fleet = Singular, you wouldnt say "The fleets is in the harbour"

The shoe is awesome.... Yep

The shoes is awesome... Nope

These posts is annoying.... Naaaaa

This post is annoying...... Of course Yaaaaaaay :smile:

Nope. You are not changing the word, you are completely changing the sentence. 1 ship is in the harbour, a fleet of ships is in the harbour.

"Pair" is a collective noun and therefore treated as a singular. This is why you have A pair instead of some pair. Suppose it was "a pair of Ships", "a flotilla of ships", "a squadron of ships" or a "fleet of ships", the treatment would be exactly the same.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Nope. You are not changing the word, you are completely changing the sentence. 1 ship is in the harbour, a fleet of ships is in the harbour.

"Pair" is a collective noun and therefore treated as a singular. This is why you have A pair instead of some pair. Suppose it was "a pair of Ships", "a flotilla of ships", "a squadron of ships" or a "fleet of ships", the treatment would be exactly the same.

My brain cells is fried...

I love how this thread turned into a grammatical argument, isn't i great when that happens in a forum (hint: it's not). Anyway, it's interesting to see that the red color seems to influence greatly the opinion about the shoe, maybe it's because they stand out more, to me the pink with lace pair that chris posted seems way more feminine than the red ones because i have seen red shoes in the men section (not common, but i have seen them) but i have not seen lace shoes designed for men. Not only do I belive they are more feminine, I think they are gorgeous, and I hate chris because he has them and I don't :smile:

Some of the best televisions shows ever were Rowan And Martin's Laugh-In Series and because of their influence, I want to pop out of a door and say, "Ver-y inte-res-tinct, when you're in-sync with your Funk and Wagnalls!". Using the vernacular "girlie" rubs me the wrong way. I do have footwear that would be viewed as such, though. Like the pair of court shoes with the 60mm diameter shank and heel tip and 12.7cm high stiletto heel, the black patent leather material used for the upper and stiletto covering, and the pointed toe box. These shoes are much like the examples depicted in my avatar.

Dr Shoe, Tech Thank you, I think :smile:, for a very entertaining :D and way off the topic series of posts. Or is that serie of posts, or serie of ... - where's the spell check ?? Does F7 work here?

Lovely mules in the OP, I don't know if one pair of 4" stilettoes is any more or less girlie than the next. That said, I've just psied a piar of black strappy mules on my feet right now and they'd take some beating lol

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

I love how this thread turned into a grammatical argument, isn't i great when that happens in a forum (hint: it's not).

Anyway, it's interesting to see that the red color seems to influence greatly the opinion about the shoe, maybe it's because they stand out more, to me the pink with lace pair that chris posted seems way more feminine than the red ones because i have seen red shoes in the men section (not common, but i have seen them) but i have not seen lace shoes designed for men.

Not only do I belive they are more feminine, I think they are gorgeous, and I hate chris because he has them and I don't :smile:

They're really nice to wear too... :D