Hello from London tower crane operator in heels

Hey, Just joined this and thought I would come and say hello. Absolutely amazed by this site and wish I found it sooner. I have been into heels for as long as I can remember, going As far back as when I was 4/5 yrs old. As I got older I thought I just had a passion for ladies that wore high heels but as I got older it was the the feel of me wearing them as much as seeing a lady wear them. I now operate tower cranes and wear them sometime in my crane, car and at home. Anyway I hope everyone is well Tc x

Welcome to the forum. There are many men who have found heels to be desireable at a really young age. As a toddler, I wanted to wear the Mary Janes my year older sister wore. So I haven't known life without the desire to wear heels as my choice of footwear. It just so happens that society had to make it harder for me to exhibit my desire without some type of social repercussions. I figure if I can go heeling anyway in this environment, it will only make me stronger as I continue and maybe other men will see wearing heels is a possibility for them.

Thanks for the reply guys, it's so nice to meet and talk too who have the same interest. histiletto - Cheers, I was same age and like you don't know life without my passion for them, I was fascinated with them when I was younger - well I still am. I'm not confident enough to wear in public but the closest I have got was in a quite little car park where I parked up and walked around for about 15 mins, it was amazing. roniheels - thank you, Im glad I found this website. I've already starting to see how friendly everyone is. legs777777 - waisted_giraffe - thanks guys :smile: mind you only when I high up, imagine if people on site knew lol

Thanks wobblyheight. That would certainly make a very intersting report, can you imagine that look on the head boss at the HSE when they filed that lol When I first started crane driving, I thought I would be the only guy to wear heels in my crane but after finding this wonderful website I'm sure there must be at least one more out there :smile:

Welcome Heelsheaven Must admit, I havent been able to pass a building site since I read this without wondering if the operator was in his heels :smile: As someone has already pointed out . you've taken this to new level heights

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels