Personal question for Men who wear heels

Annie73

Hi, fellas; I'm new here, and I hate to be disruptive, but I have serious questions that I would REALLY appreciate answered: by men, honestly. Because you wear heels, do you consider yourself a crossdresser? If you consider yourself a heterosexual crossdresser, and heels are 'merely' your favorite thing, are you only attracted to women who dress as you like to dress? If you have fantasies regarding being female, when dressed or not, do you fantasize about sexual encounters with men? If you are in a committed heterosexual relationship, how do your fantasies and dressing affect your relationship with your significant other? I know these are intrusive questions (I HOPE I have the right forum for this), and I appreciate greatly your honesty in answering. If I'm being inappropriate:mecry:, please let me know. Thanks!

I don't mind answering your questions. Because you wear heels, do you consider yourself a crossdresser? Nope. If you consider yourself a heterosexual crossdresser, and heels are 'merely' your favorite thing, are you only attracted to women who dress as you like to dress? Nope. If you have fantasies regarding being female, when dressed or not, do you fantasize about sexual encounters with men? None of the above. If you are in a committed heterosexual relationship, how do your fantasies and dressing affect your relationship with your significant other? Hasn't had an effect. Like most here, I just your typical heterosexual that also happens to enjoy heels. Mens shoes, and yes clothes in general, are just boring.

You're going to get different answers from different men. I personally just like heels as a part of my fashion taste. I wear women's cause Men's heels are either non exsistant, super expensive, or just down right horrid looking. Women's heels are affordable, plentiful, and stylish. In saying that I only wear boots. Am I a crossdresser? I don't think so, but if your deffinition of a crossdresser is someone of one gender wearing something made for the opposite gender then I guess I am a crossdresser by that black and white outlook. As for who or what I'm attrachted to. I have a fiancee (woman) and we love eachother dearly. She knew of my like for heels before we got together so I know it doesn't bother her. And I don't think about men, nor does what I have on my feet determine who I like in my bed. I really wish ppl would stop associating ANYTHING a guy like with being gay. Unless it's another man. It seems like to me there's someone close to you (a guy who likes heels), and you're asking these questions in hopes our answers will speak for him. If I'm right at all you should probably just sit this person down and ask them. In anycase, good luck with your search.

Annie As your first post, is it not inpolite to at least introduce yourself? Tell us a bit about yourself, and even the nature of such a probing question? Consider a stranger in the street asking another stranger the same question... If I might ask, whats the nature of striking right into a question like this anyway? Keep in mind that this is NOT a website for CD's/TV's too...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

I don't mind to answer your questions, too.

Because you wear heels, do you consider yourself a crossdresser?

Since I don't wear heels in the public, but do wear other things like skirts when I'm alone, I can't answer this question as it is. [edit] Concerning what Tech postet right before my post: Be sure that I am not mistaking this board for a CD/TV kind of group, I am here to talk about heels and nothing more.

If you consider yourself a heterosexual crossdresser, and heels are 'merely' your favorite thing, are you only attracted to women who dress as you like to dress?

No, I am not. I love when my girlfriend wears heels, but does she have to wear them all time to keep me satisfied? No, definitely not. I love her for everything it takes, but she even doesn't have to dress all girly-like for all the time or sth.

If you have fantasies regarding being female, when dressed or not, do you fantasize about sexual encounters with men?

Although I know and have those fantasies of being a female for one day or more, I don't think of sexual encounters with men. So I am and feel straight in terms of being a man, but I think you'd have to call me lesbian concerning my fantasies.

If you are in a committed heterosexual relationship, how do your fantasies and dressing affect your relationship with your significant other?

I think other boyfriends aren't buying so many high heels for their girl :silly:

I keep everything else for myself in terms of 'crossdressing'

Best wishes,

HA

Hi, fellas;

I'm new here, and I hate to be disruptive, but I have serious questions that I would REALLY appreciate answered: by men, honestly.

If you consider yourself a heterosexual crossdresser, and heels are 'merely' your favorite thing, are you only attracted to women who dress as you like to dress?

If you have fantasies regarding being female, when dressed or not, do you fantasize about sexual encounters with men?

If you are in a committed heterosexual relationship, how do your fantasies and dressing affect your relationship with your significant other?

I know these are intrusive questions (I HOPE I have the right forum for this), and I appreciate greatly your honesty in answering. If I'm being inappropriate:mecry:, please let me know.

Thanks!

Well you are like most women,associating what a man can wear with being gay.Women wear anything they like,men style clothing and very often men footwear and nobody classifies you as being lesbian.Seems society really puts men in a different class.I have been married for 25 years,and loved heels since very young.It just is something I feel good in,definately no homo tendancies or even desire to crossdress,it is just something that makes me feel good ,sort of getting out of the boredom of male footwear where you just basically choose the color of the same old style of shoes.It is interesting that you are asking such questions,maybe you are just curious or jave a friend who might have that particular taste.

Annie73, Appreciate a new member, even if a bit over the top for the first post, in our forum. As you can see there is a variety of people here just like in real life. The common denominator here, amongst the women AND MEN that contribute to this forum's content, is the love of high heels which inexorably leads to talking about what we wear our heels with. There are some men here who only wear high heels but with no other article commonly thought of as being feminine, some that mix and match trying to blend the best of both, and some who dress completely en femme occasionally or rather frequently. Most men are married with kids who lead pretty normal lives whilst others are single and I think the same is true of the women.The men are, trust me on this one, just as excited about the spring line of pumps, wedges, and sandals as the girls are BECAUSE WE ALL DIG HEELS. If you are trying to understand the phenomenon of men wearing heels it would make sense to come here. But, as Tech pointed out, some cursory introduction about yourself is always preferable. Actually, when it comes to men and heels, history had heels on men first...some 500 years ago in fact. It was only much later when women took them over and men stopped wearing them at that point. I personally love feminine style jeans, leather jackets, watches, and shoes, etc. but I sure as hell am no freak, predator, or other prime candidate to wind up in a penal institution. Everyday people from cops and judges to factory workers to senior-level corporate managers, you name the profession and I'll tell you that have heels in theo house somewhere. Please come back and, like Tech said, tell us something of yourself and the like. Thanks. :silly: Sincerely, HappyinHeels (happy to be a guy and happy to enjoy heels)

According to the definition of cross dressing that we have agreed upon here, I am not a cross dresser., even though I may wear heeled shoes, tights and sometimes a skirt (only inside). I would not even consider trying to pass like a woman. The attraction works just the opposite way: if she wears something that attracts me very much, I might feel some jealousy and would like some shoes like that as well. Nope. I do not think it has much effect on our relationship. She knows about it, supports it and we have both fun with it. And that is all. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

No, because everything I wear from my ankles up is mens clothes.

I can't answer the rest of your questions because they assume the answer to your first question is yes, but I will say that my wife of 16-years loves my heels.

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

Hi, fellas;

I'm new here, and I hate to be disruptive, but I have serious questions that I would REALLY appreciate answered: by men, honestly.

Hello, Annie. Welcome to HHPlace. I agree with Tech, please introduce yourself so we can get to know you better. It is nice to get to know members not only just to be friendly, but understand the context of their postings. I think you will find HHPlace a friendly place and that the members here typically answer questions honestly, if not bluntly.

No, I do not consider myself a crossdresser. Let me ask you this: If you were to wear a polo shirt, khakis, and loafers, would you consider yourself a crossdresser? Women have had the option of sporting trousers, masculine footware, etc. for decades and yes, when that first started it was looked at oddly, but today who would ever think to question it.

Also, consider this: Women have the options of wearing "boyfriend jeans," "boyfriend blouses/shirts," and "men's wear inspired suits and shoes" as recent fashion trends. Is that crossdressing? I would say no more than a guy who wears heels. In fact, I have dated women who wore men's jeans, men's shoes, even men's underware, etc. I have lost more than one shirt to girlfriends. I don't think any of those women would have considered them a crossdresser.

Also, when men started wearing their hair long in the late 1960's and early 1970's, people questioned that. In the late 1970's and early 1980's, men wearing earrings drew a lot of attention. Today, who would look at a man with long hair, with multiple earrings and wearing sandals and double take?

I do think that there are degrees, however. Some of us do incorporate more traditionally feminine items into our look, and some guys do crossdress, but I think that we all are here to talk about shoes and heels and different ways to wear them. As Tech stated, this is NOT a CD Website; its about style and ways to express ourselves through our fashion choices.

Not to digress, but sociologically speaking crossdressers are usually heterosexual by a vast majority.

Though I don't consider myself I crossrdresser, I will answer the second part of your question. I have been attracted to women of all shapes and styles. How somebody chooses to dress is an extension of their personality. I look more toward style than if somebody has the same style as I do.

Here we go a little deeper. A man who desires to be a woman falls in a category of being transgendered. This is a very real

situation and runs a whole lot deeper than if a guy occasionally likes to put on a pair of high heels.

Also, another myth is that men who wear heels tend to be gay or bisexual. Though there are men who like to wear heels who are gay and bisexual, it has been my experience than you are 10 times more likely to have sex with a woman while in heels than a man. Gay men tend not to be attracted to guys who cross gender lines.

Again, I think you are overly sexuallizing the subject. For me, and through my experiences here, wearing high heels is not a sexual thing. When an object becomes sexuality, it becomes a fetish. I am not saying there aren't member who have a high heel fetish, but it is not a major topic of conversation. I will take Tech's comments about this site not being a cross-dressing site a step further, I do not believe HHPlace is a fetish site either.

Another point is that I don't fantasize about dressing, I actually do it. I wear pretty much what I want, where I want, within reason. As for my significant other, just least weekend we went to see a movie wearing matching stiletto heels. The only issue is when I buy myself a pair of heels that she likes and I didn't get her a pair.

I know these are intrusive questions (I HOPE I have the right forum for this), and I appreciate greatly your honesty in answering. If I'm being inappropriate:mecry:, please let me know. Thanks!

I don't think your questions are inappropriate. In fact, I think guys love it when a woman expresses some interest in the guys forum. I would suggest that you read some of the threads in the forum, to see what the site is about and gain some deeper insight into your questions.

Style is built from the ground up!

Hi, fellas;

Because you wear heels, do you consider yourself a crossdresser? NO

I am not a cross dresser, but I am heterosexual. I do like women in high heels and short skirts. Not because I like to wear it, but cause I like to see it!!

If you have fantasies regarding being female, when dressed or not, do you fantasize about sexual encounters with men? I do not fantasize about being female. I do not like guys in any way. I like the style of cloths that are primarily developed for women in a society that seems to need this division for... Comfort? I do not know why really.

If you are in a committed heterosexual relationship, how do your fantasies and dressing affect your relationship with your significant other? My wife is not bothered by my desire for wearing the cloths I wear. I find that to be a tribute to her confidence and self worth to not allow something as non-threatening as this to intimidate her.

I know these are intrusive questions (I HOPE I have the right forum for this), and I appreciate greatly your honesty in answering. If I'm being inappropriate , please let me know.

Thanks!

I do not think you are asking anything intrusive. I feel you are curious and have a bit of an issue in your life with this very situation. Not to be negative sounding. Allow an explanation of mine.

Definitions: Transsexual - altered by medical procedure to change sexual appearance; Transvestite - person appearing to be of the opposite sexual gender (Full time); Cross dresser - Person appearing to be of the opposite sexual gender (Part time); Metro sexual - Male with high fashion sense often viewed as possibly homosexual or feminine; Hybrid fashion dresser - person that enjoys fashions derived from the opposite sexual gender but not intending to be viewed or presented as the opposite sex.

*NOTE* NONE of which are necessarily homosexual in anyway, shape or form.

There are some great answers here already, so I'll try something a bit different. I will try to be blunt and to the point. My goal is only to help, and hope I might be on the right track. I'll guess what you are really most intersted in figuring out: Some wise posters are already guessing that you or a close friend have met a "seemingly great guy" that has some "unusual intersts". ps I'm typing fast and there will by typos. Well, I think it's really good you are learning about them as soon as you can, so YOU can decide how important they are, and if you can embrace this guy, accept him, embrace him, and see the good & fun sides of ALL that he likes. You didn't ask if you can change or ignore this part of him. I'd say NO and NO. Please don't count on those paths. Most intense things you might be wondering: Is he gay or partly gay? Probably not if he is romantically interested in you. DOes he want to be a woman: probably not, that is an intense type of transgender situation that does also exist though. Do high heeled shoes on him make you a lesbian. Not to me, but I hope you can find at least mild gender play interesting and fun. Well, SHOES are an independent issue to those most provocative questions! Many Gays love shoes, and us hetero guys that are here do TOO! HIgh Heeled shoes that seem very feminine are NOT going to tell you that! Don't use it as an indicator! Does this mean he'll eventually realize he's gay? I don't think the shoes are a helpful indicator. Definition of crossdresser/ or importance of crossdressing: I guess I have a different definition and I suspect my shoe interests make me a crossdresser to some in some ways. My def: "Likes to wear some clothes normally associated with stereotypes of the other gender." But I also warn against many pitfalls of thinking about 2 opposite genders= that's really simplistic & causes problems in our culture. There are infinite combinations. And I don't use the term crossdresser myself, and it is a charged term! Do use the term if it turns you both on and it works for you two! Does it mean if he's dressed he fantacizes about men? AGAIN, shoes are NOT a reliable indicator. I'm sure there are plenty of guys that go either way on this question. Many (most I think) only about women. ASK him and get to know each other! Does he want to be a woman, or does he feel like he is a woman? There are infinite variations of folks that have some cross gender interests, strenghts, expressions, feelings. And these are all infinate RANGES, and largely or often INDEPENDENT. There are all kinds of crazy combinations. You have to talk to and earn the trust and you develop your trust in him to learn more . (I hope you didn't just meet him last night, did you? We are spending a lot of typing trying to help you!) Haha You must explore with this one guy to learn where he is!! Only he is himself, and may mainly like to SUPPORT/ identify with positive, loved feminine qualities sometimes. Does it mean he wants YOU to have the same feminine tastes? Don't think so. I mostly want different styles han my wife. I have to be a MAN, so I like exaggurated females styles for me the most. I like outdoorsy adventurous brave women who are smart & sexy females. (that's me) But wearing the SAME shoe would be exciting too. I like an equal partnership!

Because you wear heels, do you consider yourself a crossdresser? No..

If you consider yourself a heterosexual crossdresser, and heels are 'merely' your favorite thing, are you only attracted to women who dress as you like to dress? N/A (see question #1), but given all things equal, I'd say I'd be more attracted to women who wears heels..

If you have fantasies regarding being female, when dressed or not, do you fantasize about sexual encounters with men? N/A.. Hetrosexual..

If you are in a committed heterosexual relationship, how do your fantasies and dressing affect your relationship with your significant other? I'm not currently in a relationship, but in previous relationships I've had both success and failure with reguards to how I dress..

Never frown because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

Because you wear heels, do you consider yourself a crossdresser? -----No although I have as an event with my wife, but no, not at all. If you consider yourself a heterosexual crossdresser, and heels are 'merely' your favorite thing, are you only attracted to women who dress as you like to dress? - - - - No, as a hetero male, I do find women in stockings and heels very attractive, but that is not always the case. If you have fantasies regarding being female, when dressed or not, do you fantasize about sexual encounters with men? - - -Don't have fantasies about being female persee, but if I was reincarnated, It might be an interesting option although I'd probably be a Lesbian in that case. If you are in a committed heterosexual relationship, how do your fantasies and dressing affect your relationship with your significant other? - - - - Not always sure about this one as we are somewhat in an adjustment stage these days, I'm fairly new to heels although I have been wearing VS string bikini's for years. Never liked "tidy whities" and I can't understand how anyone could stand jockey shorts I know these are intrusive questions (I HOPE I have the right forum for this), and I appreciate greatly your honesty in answering. If I'm being inappropriate:mecry:, please let me know. - - - Ask away - no problem although I do have to wonder what it is your looking for in answers. Is there something that seems to be bothering you with regards to men and alternative apparel?

I think that annie73 should come out to introduce him/herself to us and talk to us here in the forum & then to proceed to get a real education about men in heels, getting to know all of us in here in the 1st. place!:silly:

Because you wear heels, do you consider yourself a crossdresser? No If you consider yourself a heterosexual crossdresser, and heels are 'merely' your favorite thing, are you only attracted to women who dress as you like to dress? I just wear heels with mens clothes and I am attracted to women who wear a wide range of clothing styles. If you have fantasies regarding being female, when dressed or not, do you fantasize about sexual encounters with men? I have never fantasised about being female or sexualy encounters with men. If you are in a committed heterosexual relationship, how do your fantasies and dressing affect your relationship with your significant other? I'm not in a relationship at present. But will hope that when I do have future relationship(s) my girlfriend/ wife will accept me wearing heels.

1. Crossdressing is trying to look like, or feel like, you are of the other gender. I am wearing heels because I think this kind of footwear is adapted for men, and completes aethetically, and with taste, the look of a guy. I don't try to look like, or feel like, I am of the other gender. Thus I am not a crossdresser. 2. I generally like to think, and then behave. I don't like to copy what others do without having figured things out myself. For most of people, it feels safer, and quicker, to copy what others do, rather than think and decide. People doubt their own thoughs because there is a general sense that a crowd, by its number, is clever than an individual. This led Hitler to rule germany... For me, it doesn't feel safer to blindly trust what others have decided. While I take what others do into account, I take it only as a part of the picture, not the reference. An example : I remember quitting a long line (maybe 40 people before me) at a cinema, when I saw an other place where to buy the tickets. No one else moved, yet they also saw it. They waited for their turn instead. It was fun.

Hi Annie.

As others have said, that's a showstopper of a first post! But I'm happy to answer.

To answer that question as asked, no. To me crossdressing requires more than just the shoes. To expand, I used to crossdress, but realised that I was concentrating more on the heels than anything else, and that I could evoke the same feelings by just wearing the heels. Since then I wear heels with my normal male attire. I still look with envy at the odd dress, but that's as far as it goes.

I would think that very few, if any, heterosexual men would consider that a woman stopped being attractive because she wasn't in a skirt and heels, irrespective of their own clothing preferences.

No. If I was to fantasise about being female then the fantasy would involve being me in a female body. That would make me a lesbian.

My partner is supportive and is quite happy for me to wear heels whenever I like, as she knows that my footwear doesn't make me a different person. Without going into any more detail as this is not the appropriate place, she is also fine with me wearing heels and the occasional other article in the bedroom. Sharing our fantasies does make for a very fulfilling relationship, and it works both ways.

From my point of view, the effect is positive because I don't have to feel secretive or ashamed of my desire to wear heels. From her point of view, I don't think she minds whether I wear them or not. My partner is not a heels kind of girl but because I have literally walked a mile in her shoes, she appreciates that I know what it's like to wear them in the real world. As such, I understand why she doesn't wear heels often and when she does, why she cannot trek round in them all day nor stand comfortably for long periods.

Hi, fellas;

I do not consider myself anymore of a crossdresser than a women wearing something from the men's side of the store. I will say this and I have told my wife and both of my teenage girls this. If they would make heels, skirts or whatever for men and put it on the mens side I would by from that side. Since they don't I as a male don't have much choice but to by what I like from the other side of the isle. See it's hard for me to explain but I don't see clothing as male and female I see it as a stile i like and could really careless if it was sized for a female or a male. To me clothing whatever it maybe is just clothing. In the technical term yes I am cross-dressing since I am wearing thing's made for a women.

First I would like to say and I think most of the guy's here would say the samething are we techiacly cross-dressing? Yep but then again so are women when they wear something from the mens side. Merriam-Webster defines cross-dressing as this: Cross-Dressing (Noun) :The wearing of clothes designed for the opposite sex. So like I said in question 1 If they where to make heels, skirts and other thing's designed for men I can almost bet most of use here would by them. Also to answer a little further do I like it when my wife dress's girly,sexy or what ever term we want to give it? Sure do because as a man I see her trying to get my attention. I don't say it's the clothing that does that it's the attitude and the confidence that she has at that point that make's me more attracted to her and her over all look. It's the fact that she is showing thing's in a sublittle way that make me interested in her at that point. Does she have to dress like that all the time? No, but It is kind of helpful when it is just me and her going somewhere as a husband and wife that help make things more interesting.

Now not to sound mean, but this question kind of agervates me a bit! I say this because I don't see clothing as deffining ones sex! I see clothing as deffining ones self! I feel no more less male wearing clothing from the womens side than I do if I am wearing all mens clothing! The same way a women can wear something from the men's side and still feel like a women. It's all about how you feel and not the clothing! There are time's where I feel more sexy and sapisticaed so to speak when I wear heels and what not, but then again I feel the same way when I am wearing say a Tux! I just can't understand why clothing weather it be men's or women's would make a man or a women fantasize about having sex with the opposite sex. I mean really if you wear a pair of men shoes, pants or what ever do you think about having sex with a women? Chance's are no! To answer the first part of the question no I do not fantasize about being female just because of the way I dress. NO!

Well to answer this question Yes and No. I say it this way because my wife does not really care for the fact that I like to wear heels, skirts and womens pants. All in all we have a good relationship and I go out to place's wearing heels with her and my girls quite often. For her where we run into problems is when people start looking and stairing, because my wife is a very protective type and does not like when people make fun of me or my kids. So at that point she get's a little upset, but I just let it be and thing's are good for awhile after that. There has been a few time's where I have went out to eat just me and her and we are both dress very nice by this I mean me wearing some sort of dress pant's, a nice dress shirt and yes heels if that is what I feel like wearing. For her it would be what ever she felt like wearing just like me. If she wanted to wear a skirt,dress or pants it would not matter to me it's the over all effect and the way thing's go that night that leads to the after date if you catch my drift. We have had some great time's after we have gone out however we wanted I think that is due to the fact that when she is able to look past what I am wearing and I am able to do the same thing we develop that connection again that we may have lost over time and that leads to some sparks in the bedroom. Plus it allows me to show her that I care for her for who she is as person not because of how she dress's or what she looks like. I did not marry her because of how she looks or how she dress's. I married her because of her personallity and who she is as a pesron! Look's are just a bounus!:silly:

I know these are intrusive questions (I HOPE I have the right forum for this), and I appreciate greatly your honesty in answering. If I'm being inappropriate:mecry:, please let me know.

As far as these being intrusive questions some may consider it to be so. Me I don't care one way or the other! I have no problem answering someone's question's because I feel by doing so it helps us men who like to dress a little different than other men show people that just because we choice to wear heel, skirt, dress, or what not does not make us a bad person or a freak. It just make's us a man that is in touch with there softer side so to speak and is not affraid to show it!

Thanks!

My question for you would be this. What is your real motivation for asking these question's? I just find it odd that someone come's into the group and ask's question's like this with out a reason, and since you have not really said anything about your self, which most o usf know you can tell us whatever you want, makes me wonder? I kind of almost feel like you are a collage student doing a paper on something that has to do with this subject and needs some answer's. If so that's fine but it would be really nice to know that so we all don't set here and form oppinions. Just saying!

Yes I do wear heels, but I'am not a crossdresser. Not into anything else girly. I find women attractive what ever they are wearing, I do draw the line at combat boots and overalls. I just like women to be women. Cannot really comment on the other questions as they do not apply to me in any way.

life is not a rehearsal

Hi, fellas;

Because you wear heels, do you consider yourself a crossdresser? No.

If you consider yourself a heterosexual crossdresser, and heels are 'merely' your favorite thing, are you only attracted to women who dress as you like to dress? No, my female friend only wears high heels for formal events.

If you have fantasies regarding being female, when dressed or not, do you fantasize about sexual encounters with men? I do not have any fantasies being female and I am not attracted sexually to men.

If you are in a committed heterosexual relationship, how do your fantasies and dressing affect your relationship with your significant other? My significant other accepts me wearing high heels and high heels in public.My only fantasy is that men will be accepted in public wearing high heels.

Thanks!

First of all, welcome to High Heel Place. I'm not sure where you are going or trying to accomplish with this line of questioning. This is a forum concerning high heels. When I first joined, I was amazed and very pleasantly surprised how many men feel the way I do about viewing and wearing high heels. I have met many people here who share similar feelings and experiences concerning high heels. Please tell us about yourself and what was your motive for this line of questioning. If you are trying to tie high heels to somrthing more that just a shoe, like everything else, some do, and some don't.

Yes I do consider myself to be a cross dresser as I have a wardrobe full of skirts dresses and girlie things. I would never fully cross dress in public because I look like a bloke in womens clothing. I do dress differently to most men on occasion and will wear sparlkly bracelets, earrings as well as my heels whilst out but still consider to give out a macho look and definately have a manly personality.

I am very attracted to women who dress in high heels and short skirts, my wife wears heels all the time and dresses very nicely but I can also be attracted to girls who wear less sexy clothing.

Yes I have thought about being a woman but with male 'bits' so I could go out in very sexy clothing and killer heels with my lovely wife without fear of strange looks or comments. I would remain attracted to girls.

Encounters with men, absolutely no, nothing turns me off more. Men are awful and ugly, women are beautiful.

The fact she accepts me wearing heels and other clothing about the house and 'in the bedroom' enhances our relationship. I consider myself very lucky to have such a wonderful sexy wife.

Basically I love the look of very high heels and like a typical man I am greedy so seeing me and my wife in them is double the fun. Wearing high heels does no harm to others and I will wear what I like and be a macho hetrosexual man because I can.

It would be nice as others have said if you could let us know the reason for your questions. At present we are guessing so please let us know.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Well, as you can see, many here are tired of these assumptions and are therefore somewhat defensive regarding their masculinity. Simply put though, there are no 2 guys on this forum who are alike, just like no 2 people anywhere are alike. Some here are some are gay, some are straight, some are bi-sexual, some wear skirts and dresses and hose, some don't wear any woman's clothing other than heels. If it were possible to take a totally honest and unbiased pole of the public at large, I suspect that the percentage of straight/gay/bi-sexual men is the same, regardless of whether they wear heels or not. Just my 2 cents, on a thread that seems to be already beaten to death.

Hi, fellas;

Sure, I'll play. Even if you're only here to get a term paper done, there will be others who might find value.

No, the label crossdresser doesn't really have any meaning for me. Crossdresser could be anything from wearing an item of what are considered women's clothes to trying to pass as a woman. So when a person talks about crossdressers, I can't be sure what s/he means.

While on the subject of labels, what do you call a woman who wears an item of what are considered men's clothes?

No, although I would have a hard time being attracted to a woman who only wanted to wear jeans and flip-flops all the time.

Not applicable.

She and I both have to make concessions. She has come to terms with it some, and I have to restrict my indulgence some. It's an ongoing process.

Thanks!

It's not so much the fact that they are intrusive questions as that you have asked them on post 1. When might we look forward to you revealing something about yourself?

It's not so much the fact that they are intrusive questions as that you have asked them on post 1. When might we look forward to you revealing something about yourself?

Look for a newspaper story on this in a few weeks. Or college paper. I'm sure this is a survey for some research.

hades

Im going to take a stab at this.. "Because you wear heels, do you consider yourself a crossdresser?" In my instance, I dont really wear ' heels '. Theres a TON of them here, but I have only worn a couple of them on halloween and on special occasions to ' play ' with a past lover. What I would have to ask to give you a full/honest answer thought.. Whats YOUR definition of ' cross dresser '? For myself, its a person whom is happy with their sexuality but decides on their own free will to dress in what society deems the opposite genders clothing in order to fool/convince/appear to be the opposite gender. Some people here wear a skirt and heels and have a beard. Certainly, they arent trying to fool or convince anyone they are a woman. :smile: They are just expressing themselves. Being honest, I dont own ANY mens shoes. I have narrow feet and mens shoes most often are to wide for my feet. "If you consider yourself a heterosexual crossdresser, and heels are 'merely' your favorite thing, are you only attracted to women who dress as you like to dress?" Being 100% heterosexual, even some ' men ' have turned me on. Sure, I like a leggy woman on a part of metal tipped stilettos, but some men can look hot in them as well! Once the clicking starts from the heel contact and if the sway in the strut is going on.. "If you have fantasies regarding being female, when dressed or not, do you fantasize about sexual encounters with men?" I have only been ' feminized ' for halloweens and again in private to have fun with/in a past relationship. I was ' hit on ' by lesbians, some hetero women and ( this will sound bad ) a Co-worker whom didnt recognize me! He is 100% heterosexual. I believe even without any clothing being mentioned, every man and woman on the planet has pondered the thought of what it would be like to change genders and experience the ' other side of life '. If science came about where one could swap or change genders with someone or just themselves for a 24hr period, I think a majority of people would say in the back of their mind ' I cant wait to try this! '. I've thought about this, I wont lie and say I havent. Just because I'm happy with my sexuality and very confident in it, it doesnt mean there might be something new/better/more interesting to experiment with. Why limit ourselves? "If you are in a committed heterosexual relationship, how do your fantasies and dressing affect your relationship with your significant other?" It was a dare or challenge at first. She wound up being either turned on or actually having fun with it so it became a ' once in a while ' thing for her and I. Outside of playing a gig once a year, nobody else was thought of in it. She did tell me outright that she thought it was ' awesome ' that I would consider doing such but the fact that I DID do it made her happy. For myself, it was a learning experience. I believe I have learned just a little of what its like to have the ' shoe on the other foot ' and the woman I have been with ( since my long term relationship has ended ) Have benefitted from it. *I* have as well. Its a situation for growing on both sides of a relationship. Its a way for each to experience something that I will call ' different then normal ' for both. It was accepting an idea of hers. Being responsive to our significant other regardless of weather its dressing up, wearing heels, or just taking a suggestion for what to make for dinner that evening will have an impact on our relationships. Be it just a fantasy, a suggestion or a special occasion. "I know these are intrusive questions (I HOPE I have the right forum for this), and I appreciate greatly your honesty in answering. If I'm being inappropriate, please let me know." I dont think this is being intrusive as I have the option to just ' walk away ' or not respond. Actually, Im glad your asking what you have as it opens the door for ALL of us ( Yourself included ) to try and reach out to each other for understanding and maybe even some form of association/acceptance. I have a whole wardrobe of stuff here still. I know most of it would probably fit. Will I on a whim put it on someday and go for a drive? I dunno, I havent ruled it out. If I did do such, what would I be looking to do? Pass as a woman? Pick up a guy? Pick up a girl? Both? Neither? Just have fun? I leave that door open and refuse to limit myself. I think this goes back to your very first question : "Because you wear heels, do you consider yourself a crossdresser?" ( If my answer in inappropriate here, my apology to everyone before hand. ) If I were to commit some acts with another man, I would be considered ' homosexual '. If I did similar acts with a woman, I would be considered ' heterosexual '. If I did both, I would be ' bi sexual '. If I had breast implants and took hormones, I would be a transexual or ' intrasexual ' as the new age has termed it. If I wore heels on a daily basis, I would be ' Me '. Nothing more, nothing less. Just another human being, living on the rock in orbit around a star, not wanting more or less then anyone else. I wouldnt be any different then who or what I am now. When we apply all these labels, we put limits on who(m) we are and what we can do/be/become. :D

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Where oh where is our provocative Annie?

Its only been 3 days. Maybe he/she will come back?

Writing a report on us? Dumping that sweet, adventurous guy (surely Not!)

Did we scare her off? Or did she forgot to check her post?

' Annie ' might be a guy?

I mean no harm in saying this, but most of us on this site are initally absolute strangers towards one another. We dont know to whom we are speaking so there might be some defensive mechanisms in place.

After my relationship ended, I asked myself similar questions that Annie put to the forum here. I'm a guy.. The answers Annie received were from men..

Was I some kind of ' cross dresser? '. I enjoyed my stints on halloween. I had fun with my past girlfriend when we ' played '. Was it part of some fantasy I had? Just what was my ' attraction ' and ' why '?

We have all asked a questioning like that on our own where we searched for answers on why we have this attraction to ' heels '.

I dont really think it matters what gender ' Annie ' is. I look at it all as just another ' human being ' seeking knowledge on something. Nothing more, nothing less.

Theres no judgement from any of us but we all tend to wonder why the initial questions were presented and theres nothing wrong with that either.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

Haven't been here for awhile, but the answer to the question that fits me, and possibly many of the others here, is that I consider myself to be a male lesbian. If you google the term, and read the first few answers, including the one by a psychologist, you will find it implies a (possibly) fairly shy individual who may or may not partially crossdress, that is ambivalent towards his gender, who craves the company of women more than men--not just sexually but socially. And who, if he hypothetically were to undergo SRS, he (now a she) would STILL prefer women, sexually and socially. Its not a foreign concept at all. And I didn't even mention Eddie Izzard!

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Haven't been here for awhile, but the answer to the question that fits me, and possibly many of the others here, is that I consider myself to be a male lesbian. If you google the term, and read the first few answers, including the one by a psychologist, you will find it implies a (possibly) fairly shy individual who may or may not partially crossdress, that is ambivalent towards his gender, who craves the company of women more than men--not just sexually but socially. And who, if he hypothetically were to undergo SRS, he (now a she) would STILL prefer women, sexually and socially. Its not a foreign concept at all. And I didn't even mention Eddie Izzard!

That sounds just like my hubby, always jokes that he is a lesbian as he loves girls, shopping and the company of women.

:smile: