Somethings finally ' fit '.

I consider myself fortunate in that I usually find out things, useful things, when I least expect it. Sometimes we hear something and forget it the next moment and later remember about it AFTER we could have used such knowledge after an event happens where we waste our time running in circles. We then say to ourselves ' DUH! You idiot! '. In ' Fortunate ', I will say I had that someone whom was more then just ' special '. Not only was she considered ' eye candy ' by all that know me, she was so free of mind, heart and will. She was the kind you did NOT want to take home to mom because mom would FORCE you to marry her! We met under weird happenings. I actually met her 2 brothers at an event and while everyone drooled over her, I was interested in the project her brothers and I were working on. I said hello but my mind was elsewhere. Becoming good friends with her brothers and spending a lot of time out of my own home state and with them was great. Getting away almost every weekend.. it was a dream! One weekend I went to their place and they werent home. Their sister was stopping by and caught me sitting on her brothers porch reading a magazine. We gabbed and re-introduced ourselves and she offered to go to dinner with me if I invited her. It was the longest dinner I had ever had and with conversation and all, it was 1am when we realized how late it was. With a 200+ mile drive ahead of me, she offered me the spare room at her place on her families ranch ( yes, one with horses! ) The next day I woke up and went out to the stables and helped her brush the horses and feed them. We went riding and had a lot of fun. She offered to let me stay for the weekend as her brothers were rude for not telling me they would be gone. That night, she took me to an event I have never seen before. A ' Rave '. Loud music, latex and rubber outfits.. Not to sound rude, but if you cannot get ' turned on ' at a Rave, you suffer from rigor mortis! I tried not be be attracted to her as she was my best friends younger sister, 14 years younger then me and I really didnt know what her brothers would think. With the makeup and outfit she was wearing.. there was no way I could NOT be interested in her. It was a wild night. Thankfully I dont drink and we took my car. I do get stoned and so did she. By the time we arrived back at the ranch, we were both very comfortable with one another to the point where we didnt make it 10 feet inside before things were out of hand. Now starts the part on why Im telling everyone this. :silly: The next morning, one of the horses were making some noises. It woke me up and she was dead to the world. I grabbed my jeans and a shirt and went downstairs. I couldnt find my sneakers and it was wet outside from rain. By the door were her sneakers. Sketchers with the missing backs type. They looked big enough so.. I put them on. They fit really well, better then my own did. I have narrow feet. Somehow one of the horses made it out of the fenced area so I put it back in and locked the gate. It was pretty muddy outside so I realized I trashed her sneakers. Going back into the house, I took off the sneakers at the door and went to the kitchen and started cleaning them in the sink. She came down half asleep and asked what I was doing. I told her I borrowed her sneakers to go put the horse back and she just laughed. I felt embarrassed. ' You fit in MY sneakers? Lemme see! ' So I put them back on as they were clean but wet. There I was, in her shoes and she just stopped laughing and said ' They fit, no harm no foul, they will dry or I can buy another pair '. Later that day we went shopping. I was having a good time and called where I worked and took a weeks vacation. We went to a Sketchers store. I bought her a new pair of sneakers and looked for some for myself. The ones I wrecked were very comfortable but.. They were definitely ' chic ' sneakers. I noticed something about sketchers sneakers. Mens and women's in the ' energy ' series are the same thing except the women's ones have these 3 small holes in the toe area. So, I decided to try on a pair of women's. To this day, they are all I wear. I felt odd buying them for myself but as she said ' Who cares? whos going to notice the difference? If your feet like them, F-it, buy 50 pairs and enjoy life for a longer time '. Fast forward 6 months. Were practically living together. On my days off, I Drive to the ranch. on her days off, she would drive to my home city. I was looking for work in her area. I was at the time waiting on a transfer for the company I work for to come through. I played with a band over the years ( no longer though ). We did charities and benefits. A halloween party was coming up and She asked if my band would be interested in playing. ' Why not? Sounds like fun! ' or so I thought. I had no idea what to do for a costume. Being honest, I am somewhat traditional or conservative in general, but when in my own, I do what I want with no regards. Must be the time I did in the military? I dunno. About 2 weeks before this party, none of us in the band had costumes. She came up with an idea. Before I knew it she was putting me in some of her rubber and latex outfits she wore to the raves. I asked her if she was crazy and being a woman all she said was ' well you certainly had no idea of your own, time for a woman to do her spur of the moment magic '. about an hour later, I convinced her if I was going to do this, I cannot ' stand out ' or wear something too wild as I will be playing guitar that night and stages can be dangerous with chords to trip over and lighting that basically sucks.. A pantsuit outfit of hers actually fit well. It was just a little short in the legs, but outside of that, everything was good. she put me in a pair of her heeled shoes and there I was. She did my face and put one of her red wigs on me and sure enough, I didnt look that bad. What I didnt know, inside of her running around the house looking for things, she called her friends to come over. When they arrived, I refused to leave our bedroom. After they went to the garage and grabbed a prybar to open the door ( they really did pry the door open ), I was greeted to the 3 of them making all sorts of comments. Next thing I know, were in her car going out to dinner. The good news was her 2 friends were a lesbian couple. The Better news was we were going to a gay-friendly place. The Bad news.. Half the lesbians in the place told me ' If only you didnt have that thing between your legs, I would chase you! ' or something to that effect. I honestly didnt want the attention. The same thing happened for 4 years straight. We were asked to play several years following. Every halloween found me in some ' girly ' get-up. First was the business suit thingi. The second year I was a got babe complete with a corset, ripped fishnets, chunky boots. The third year I was a schoolgirl. The forth year was a failure on my part. About a month after the 3rd halloween together, things changed for the worst. She had a past addiction to some heavy drugs. She would up starting a new job that took her all over the country. She was home maybe 3 days every 2 weeks. We didnt see each other and she started to loose a lot of weight, eyes started sinking into her head. The lying..I walked. For the 4th year, I did myself up. I didnt look as good as I did years before, but I still had fun. She wound up going into rehab, staying clean for all of 3 or 4 days, then she disappeared for 2 or 3 weeks.. Her brothers are still like my family to this day. They have disowned her. About a year ago, I was cleaning out my house. I had totally forgotten about a closet she used. She used to shop while I was at work and it was her days to stay here. Theres a whole closet full of all sorts of outfits and heels ( shoes and boots ). I can honestly say, I like the heels. Something about them. I like the metal tipped ones and the noise they make on hard surfaces.. Its odd in reflection that we can really no longer like someone and have lost all respect for them.. but in the same breather were very considerate for what those people have helped us learn about ourselves and to try new things, gain new interests and grow as an individual. Thanks for reading.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

The Continuation. Fast forward to this past fall. I started working at a place doing ' yardwork '. By ' Yardwork ' I mean a great big parking lot where cars are stored. Up to 18,000 at a time. Winter comes along and I really hate ' winter boots ' so I was wearing my sneakers and changing them. Having 2 or 3 pairs of older sneakers ( and a tow truck to keep them in ) makes it easy to just swap them as they were getting soaked from rain and snow. I would take my sneakers and just put them in the hallway to where our locker room was above the older water/steam heaters were. The Office is filled with some very friendly ladies of all ages. Older, younger.. They are all great people/co-workers. An Elderly woman ( in her early 70's I believe ) scolded me one day for ' not wearing appropriate clothes for the weather ). Respecting my elders I apologized and told her I would make note of such for the future. What I didnt know were the women in the women in the office heard myself and my foreman going at it ( I was ratted out by the woman whom scolded me ) about me not wearing boots. " They slow me down! " was my main excuse and it didnt work. The Ladies conspired and one of them ( to this day, I dont know which one ) went and took the size of my sneakers down as there was a wet pair in the hallway. At the end of the day, one of the younger ( shes 27ich? 28? I dunno.. )ladies comes up to me with a bag from the local Sketchers store.. with a pair of their Knock-off UGG type boots ( called Canary I think? ). " We didnt realize you wore womens sneakers. " When I asked her ' Why not? You do? ' She just laughed. Charlie : Her and I still talk. Her addictions are under control now. Shes moved on in life and has a young child. We still converse on the holidays and have met at her brothers place a few times just to say hello. Keeping an open mind and not being resentful is one of the better aspects in all of us. :silly:

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.