Heel training advice

littleblue

think sleeping in one of those would help towards permanency?

Do I think it would help? Yes.

Do I think you could wear them? No. If you look at the pictures on the website, it's basically a wooden stick that goes from your toes, to above your knee. I'm not sure which is more unlikely:

- you could keep your foot bent for that long

- you could keep your entire foot that straight for that long.

I'd tend to think some type of boot (possibly a ballet boot) might be the best option.

Are you planning on strapping the stretchers to your feet during sleep? That will make it impossible to stand up. I'd counsel you to use the stretchers only for short periods of time to achieve some extreme arch, and to use ballet boots or 6" boots for bed. Best will be lace up boots: The tighter you lace them, the more your ankles and feet will be kept in position. Is wearing heels for work and all the time getting more comfortable for you?

over 2 weeks since my heel touched the floor now and Im making progress! I can comfortably wear my 4" boots most of the day now but the 5" I have are still too much for my ankles to get to for longer than 45 minutes at a time at the moment. Also, Ive noticed that my toes are starting to bend up when free at the moment which is interesting.

That's wonderful news Littleblue. You have accomplished so much in only two weeks. Of course, this isn't permanent yet, but over the time you will certainly achieve your goal. Just stick to 4" for the moment and 5" only for short periods of time, slowly increasing the time in the latter. What are your shower heels doing? And have you found a practicable mode to achieve stretching in bed?

yeah, Im going to start wearing the 5" at home as long as I can then switch down to 4" for comfort and when I go to work til Im used to them. shower heels im struggling to find some plastic ones with a high enough heel so that is ongoing and as for night stretching - ideally ballet boots but i cant afford any right now so im on the hunt for something which will support my ankle to keep it in place with at least 5" so mostly hunting... :silly:

Guess I can try to help out again, eh? :silly: I know of 2 pairs of heels that are plastic-like, and may be as close to plastic heels as you can get. Of course, a bit of money on your part will be needed. I know the boots are of the "Adore 1020/2020" brand. Not too sure about the heels, as they came up from a random search with the boots one day. But I hope this was of help to fixing the shower "trouble". They're 6 inches high with a 2 inch platform, so that's a 4-inch arch instantly. Don't know if you're looking for something like that, though. Just a suggestion.

post-5877-133522936835_thumb.jpg

post-5877-133522936839_thumb.jpg

post-5877-133522936842_thumb.jpg

Formally "HHDude"

Honestly, this is the first time I encounter someone getting permanent after a system. I know some girls to whom that happened unintentionally, because they never thought of shifting again to flats, and some day they notice they tend to tiptoe when barefoot. Others know what will happen, but wear heels all the same. But wishing this to happen, and developing a training system to achieve the goal? That's adorable. Considering your young age I cannot see any limits to your dedication - why, this may lead you to wearing ballet boots permanently! I can only encourage you in your decision which is one of the sexiest choices a woman can make. No more running, or walking on the beach --- being stuck in heels is the esthetically most pleasing form of bondage ever.

Any further news from your training, littleblue? It would be really nice to have regular posts on your progress, a bit like a blog - if you have the time for it.

Ok today marks 1 month since my heel touched the floor :smile: 4" are now no issue at all can work all day on them and are almost as normal mow as flats were which is a weird feeling but good :D I'm having trouble moving up to my 5" though. I can't walk in them without bending my knees which is mo good. What's the key to moving up again?

OI can't walk in them without bending my knees which is mo good. What's the key to moving up again?

Practice, practice, practice. Just put them on and set a goal of so many steps -- like 50 steps -- and then take them off for a few hours. The next time you put them on, increase the number of steps by increments of 5 or 10 steps. Eventually, you will reach a point where you will be able to wear them naturally, without pain and with your knees in their normal position. It works for me. :smile:

Also be patient, it sounds like you have achieved a lot in just a month, right now enjoy the position you´re in, keep working on it and things will happen, you are obvioulsy on the right track.

That's excellent news, Littleblue, I'm proud of you. Don't worry about the increase of height, just train in 5" heels at home as often and as long as you can, in a few months they will be no issue at all. I have a few further ideas how to achieve permanency as fast as possible. Above all, you should avoid to ever bend your foot back into a flat position, even for a few seconds. That brings us back to the shower and sleep heel question, plastic heels for the former and boots with high heels (perhaps ballet) for the latter would certainly increase the speed for ankle equinus to kick in. For daily wear, boots are better than pumps or sandals, because they allow much less ankle flexibility. In any case, it will take a good while before you won't be able to flatten your foot anymore. It sounds like a wonderful ultimate goal to be stuck in high heels.

...4" are now no issue at all ...I'm having trouble moving up to my 5" though...

Have you thought about maybe going to a 4 1/2" heel? I think even experienced heelers woould tell you that jumping from 4" to 5" is a pretty significant increase. It's not like you're moving from 2" to 3", or 3" to 4" (which, since I think you started with 4", you effectively mastered easily).

5" high though has obviously presented something of a roadblock to you, and to whatever degree, caused a bit of frustration. I think in order to continue your progression past 4", you should look into a pair with a 4 1/2" heel. My guess is you will find this height manageable. Eventually I'm sure you'll master these, and then you can set your 5" heels as your next target.

By getting out doing chores in 4" heels and walking what seemed like a mile, the next time I tried 5" indoor it was much better than ever. I think I made progress perfecting a smooth, relaxed, "workable" walk in the 4", which translated to 5" too. I'm almost worried whether 5" may become non-interesting at some point. Will it become too easy? Maybe the key is enjoying the process, every day. No need to be in any hurry.

By getting out doing chores in 4" heels and walking what seemed like a mile, the next time I tried 5" indoor it was much better than ever.

I think I made progress perfecting a smooth, relaxed, "workable" walk in the 4", which translated to 5" too.

I'm almost worried whether 5" may become non-interesting at some point. Will it become too easy?

Indeed.....just enjoy the experience.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 4 months later...