Vancouver, BC Meet - March 18, 2011

iloveboots

will you be attending the Vancouver, BC Meet on March 18, 2011?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. will you be attending the Vancouver, BC Meet on March 18, 2011?

The March 18, 2011 Vancouver Meet is now confirmed. Who will be joining us? Vancouver meet for Friday (March 18/2011). The meet starts at the Sandman Hotel/Moxie's Restaurant on Davie St at 7pm for dinner/drinks/conversation. Will try and secure a table in the front section by the windows; will also let the Hostess who seats us know to ask for the "heel meet group" if you don't spot us. Oasis Lounge, one block away (Davie & Thurlow 2nd floor) at 10pm. If you want to attend and need a place to change, I will have a room at the Sandman Hotel/Suites where you can change, will be there from 6pm on. Let us know if you will be attending as we will secure a table for that number on Friday night. So far confirmed/maybe: hjt101 (maybe) iloveboots x 2 (confirmed) Bootlover66 (confirmed) Hades (maybe)

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Update

The March 18, 2011 Vancouver Meet is now confirmed.

Who will be joining us?

Vancouver meet for Friday (March 18/2011).

The meet starts at the Sandman Hotel/Moxie's Restaurant on Davie St at 7pm for dinner/drinks/conversation. Will try and secure a table in the front section by the windows; will also let the Hostess who seats us know to ask for the "heel meet group" if you don't spot us.

Oasis Lounge, one block away (Davie & Thurlow 2nd floor) at 10pm.

If you want to attend and need a place to change, I will have a room at the Sandman Hotel/Suites where you can change, will be there from 6pm on.

Let us know if you will be attending as we will secure a table for that number on Friday night.

So far confirmed/maybe:

hjt101 (maybe)

iloveboots x 2 (confirmed)

Bootlover66 (confirmed)

Hades (maybe)

Francine (confirmed)

ricki_in_yvr (confirmed)

Absolutely. Bootlover66 and I were planning to spend the afternoon on Robson/Davie Streets window shopping etc. What time would work best for you? Anyone else want to join for the afternoon or early evening before meeting at Moxies? Also, I am away now on vacation until Feb 26th...will catch up on return. Cheers, David

• 4 weeks later...

Missed this thread, sorry about that. Would Friday morning at all work for a quick get-together? I'm busy in the afternoon :silly:. I might be able to join you for an hour ~6, but it's a long drive for me so it's not that great. hades

Hi Hades,

Sent a private message response. Friday morning does not work unfortunately. I know Bootlover66 is in meetings as am I in the morning. 5:45/6pm would work though and we can just begin an early start to the meet that is set for 7pm....same place, Moxie's in the Sandman on Davie Street.

See you there!

David

Missed this thread, sorry about that. Would Friday morning at all work for a quick get-together? I'm busy in the afternoon :silly:. I might be able to join you for an hour ~6, but it's a long drive for me so it's not that great.

hades

Update on The March 17 & 18, 2011 Vancouver Meet is now confirmed. Who will be joining us? Small Meet on Thursday, March 17/2011 at Moxie's, Sandman Hotel on Davie Street - 9PM. Attending: HJT101 (confirmed) iloveboots (confirmed) Bootlover66 (confirmed) _______________________________________ Vancouver meet for Friday (March 18/2011). The meet starts at the Sandman Hotel/Moxie's Restaurant on Davie St at 6pm for dinner/drinks/conversation. Will try and secure a table in the front section by the windows; will also let the Hostess who seats us know to ask for the "heel meet group" if you don't spot us. Oasis Lounge, one block away (Davie & Thurlow 2nd floor) at 10pm. If you want to attend and need a place to change, I will have a room at the Sandman Hotel/Suites where you can change, will be there from 6pm on. Let us know if you will be attending as we will secure a table for that number on Friday night. So far confirmed/maybe: hjt101 (maybe) iloveboots (confirmed) Bootlover66 (confirmed) Hades (confirmed) Francine (confirmed) ricki_in_yvr (confirmed)

Update on The March 17 & 18, 2011 Vancouver Meet is now confirmed. Going to be fun, great group meeting and international too.....Bootlover66 from Germany visiting Vancouver! Who will be joining us? If you still want to join just go ahead and join us at the locations/times below. On Thursday night we'll have a table for 5 so room for more; on Friday night we will have a table for eight, so room for more! Small Meet on Thursday, March 17/2011 at Moxie's, Sandman Hotel on Davie Street - 9PM. Will try and secure a table in the front section by the windows; will also let the Hostess who seats us know to ask for the "heel meet group" if you don't spot us. Attending: HJT101 (confirmed) iloveboots (confirmed) Bootlover66 (confirmed) _______________________________________ Vancouver meet for Friday (March 18/2011). The meet starts at the Sandman Hotel/Moxie's Restaurant on Davie St at 6pm for dinner/drinks/conversation. Will try and secure a table in the front section by the windows; will also let the Hostess who seats us know to ask for the "heel meet group" if you don't spot us. Later, Oasis Lounge, one block away (Davie & Thurlow 2nd floor) opens at 10pm. If you want to attend and need a place to change, I will have a room at the Sandman Hotel/Suites where you can change, will be there from 6pm on. Attending: hjt101 (confirmed later/9pm) iloveboots (confirmed) Bootlover66 (confirmed) Hades (confirmed early 5:30pm) Francine (confirmed) Stiletto/Angelina (confirmed) __________________ Dress for your own pleasure....be yourself!

Friday, March 18/2011 Heel/Boot Meet in Vancouver - We had a lot of fun friday evening in Vancouver. There were a total of 5 members who attended the Meet. Hades could only stay for 1/2 hour but it was awesome having the opportunity to put face to name and make a new friend. By 7pm we had iloveboots, Francine, Sarah and Bootlover66 at the meet. Bootlover66 gave the meet a very international flavour visiting Vancouver from Germany. The high stacked cowboy style heel thigh high Jean Gaborit Boots were a hit with everyone! Francine's 2 inch platform 7 inch stiletto heel open toe thigh Boots also grabbed lots of attention. Sarah had a new pair of 4 inch stiletto heel black leather knee Boots which were killers! And iloveboots wore his black leather Jean Gaborit thigh high boots with a 5 inch heel and red leather edging over black suede leather riding pants. We all enjoyed great conversation and around 10pm headed to a local club a block or so away to continue a fantastic evening. We definitely had the attention of the Moxie staff who loved the heels and Boots. Another FUN Vancouver Meet! Francine enjoyed herself so much she is joining us all at the 2nd Annual North America Heel/Boot Meet in Vegas, April 7-10! David