Thanks

pata

Very nice, I like the first photo, in the back ground you can see a women looking over her shoulder.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

First pic , j'adore ! Simple outfit (on a very good looking model) but the boots make the all difference ! You did a good choice with these grey 1969 boots . Many thanks for these nice pics .

Loverly boots Pata. I like the whole look you have put together in the first pic. Was this just for the photo shoot or would you where this as an everyday look? I also notice that in the first picture you are walking down a slope, which is always harder in higher heels.

thank you:)

as IBL70 wrote, it is 1969 boots :)

Where is Mr. Kruger?

it looked like rain first that day and as he does not like water he refused to go out :lmao: :lmao:.

...Was this just for the photo shoot or would you where this as an everyday look?

I also notice that in the first picture you are walking down a slope, which is always harder in higher heels.

well not sure I understand the question right. those are no candid photos, I knew I wanted to make a video and pix of those boots that day, I like the wool-pullover look with these and it was warm enough for that so I put it on, I took the cameras with me and as we went out having time for that I put the aperture, iso, wb etc and told my hubby what I want to be focussed on. so once again, I knew photos will be taken.

and I wear latex, corsets and heels higher than these more often, yes.... but on the other hand - all outfits I show I do really wear in my normal life - for the simple reason I do not possess other LOL. and this I would consider very casual and simple non-fetish style in fact ^^.

about that slope: not that bad, those boots have a hidden platform and are extremely well walkable, even on cobblestones.

• 2 weeks later...

well my personal optimum temperature is between +16° C and + 23°C. Too hot for me when above and I am freezing when below that.... So it was not that cold subjectively may be but yes too cold for me :unsure: @Trolldeg, IBL70: :silly::-?

• 2 months later...