Charity walk in heels

Last August the dance group that my wife belongs to had to do a fund raiser, so they decided to do a charity fancy dress walk from the next village to our town. Its about 5 miles up and down hill. So I got hold of a costume, Dorothy from the wizard of Oz and was planning to wear a pair of flat pumps. As luck would have it we chanced a visit to Barratts at the arndale centre and I got hold of a pair of bright red, 4 1/2 inch size 10 platform heels. What a brilliant day we had, myself and a mate from work were crossdressed along with eight ladies in very attractive costumes. Needless to say we visited a few pubs on the way and I was having problems staying upright nearing home. (Due to the beer not the shoes) The reaction from everyone we met was fab, all apart a barber in a local shop.. you people make me sick was his comment. Best thing was though, his boss gave us all her tips for the day to apologise for his narrow minded attitude. Next day my feet were pretty good for the distance I had walked in my heels.

Last August the dance group that my wife belongs to had to do a fund raiser, so they decided to do a charity fancy dress walk from the next village to our town. Its about 5 miles up and down hill.

So I got hold of a costume, Dorothy from the wizard of Oz and was planning to wear a pair of flat pumps. As luck would have it we chanced a visit to Barratts at the arndale centre and I got hold of a pair of bright red, 4 1/2 inch size 10 platform heels.

What a brilliant day we had, myself and a mate from work were crossdressed along with eight ladies in very attractive costumes. Needless to say we visited a few pubs on the way and I was having problems staying upright nearing home. (Due to the beer not the shoes)

The reaction from everyone we met was fab, all apart a barber in a local shop.. you people make me sick was his comment. Best thing was though, his boss gave us all her tips for the day to apologise for his narrow minded attitude.

Next day my feet were pretty good for the distance I had walked in my heels.

Heelman500. Just goes to prove that for every negative there's often a better positive!

Like your story.

Thanks,

Ben

Last August the dance group that my wife belongs to had to do a fund raiser, so they decided to do a charity fancy dress walk from the next village to our town. Its about 5 miles up and down hill.

So I got hold of a costume, Dorothy from the wizard of Oz and was planning to wear a pair of flat pumps. As luck would have it we chanced a visit to Barratts at the arndale centre and I got hold of a pair of bright red, 4 1/2 inch size 10 platform heels.

What a brilliant day we had, myself and a mate from work were crossdressed along with eight ladies in very attractive costumes. Needless to say we visited a few pubs on the way and I was having problems staying upright nearing home. (Due to the beer not the shoes)

The reaction from everyone we met was fab, all apart a barber in a local shop.. you people make me sick was his comment. Best thing was though, his boss gave us all her tips for the day to apologise for his narrow minded attitude.

Next day my feet were pretty good for the distance I had walked in my heels.

I did something similar during November it is called the sisters with blisters and it is against the abuse against women and children. They raised R300.00,00. Exchange rate is about R7 to the $1.

he best thing was, that we had to take the train to the start of our walk, and as I work on the railway everyone at work saw me dressed up. As its the second charity event i have been "Dressed" a with very high heels on I think that they are getting the message:smile: Just waiting for the next event!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...