Out in heels!

Pascal

Hi fellow heel lovers,

I feel like sharing a little of my life to you.

For years I denied my attraction to high heels. Oh sure, girlfriends knew I loved women's feet and shoes : however I kept to myself the pleasure I also had wearing them.

With ebay and secure internet shopping, I bought my first pair of heels several years ago : cheap plastic white stripper shoes. I really loved these, but eventually I just scrapped them. Two times in my life I denied my love for high heeled shoes and got rid of all pairs I had (4-5 in total maybe?).

That was before. Recently I had a pretty rough time. Having sought professional help, I met a social worker who helps and listen to me. She is the first person I ever tell about my love for heels and my wearing them (but always just in my house or car). Today I had a meeting with Rita and had my ankle faux-leather boots. It was the second time in heels outside but I consider it my real first experience, as I got out of the car and was inside for more than an hour with my boots. I tried to choose clothes that were, let's say, a little more "androgynous" than just jeans, and had also my nails polished.

I was feeling quite insecure, even though Rita knew. It felt really great : i'm relieved, as I was quite stressed! I'm in the process of telling my closed ones : sisters and brother, mom and eventually dad. Good friends will come to know as well.

I guess I love pretty much all kind of heels, but the stilletto heeled boots I had on felt a little too feminine for now. I love too much heels to deny and hide this part of me anymore. I want to live and enjoy it! I keep on working. :lmao:

Thanks for reading me!

I love this place, I'm so glad I found it.

:)

Pascal

post-17193-133522932522_thumb.jpg

post-17193-133522932528_thumb.jpg

post-17193-133522932533_thumb.jpg

post-17193-133522932538_thumb.jpg

Following on the same "stream" of confidence, I just went for a walk to the store. There was no customer, the employee was in the backstore when I entered, so with the sound of the stiletto boots, she expected a woman at the counter. The cashier was a beautiful young girl, maybe 19 years old. I went to the register and asked her to verify if my loto tickets were winning. She soon after asked if I was wearing high heels and if I could show her. I immediately did so. She smiled and asked if I was new to this. She said that as last us men will know how can heel hurt. She somewhat did make fun of me but that was good spirited, and I joined on so I did not got "owned". When she saw my fingers (black nail polished) she said "oh the nails too? Do you get your legs waxed?" I said no, not for the moment but I consider it. I forgot to ask if I was the first man she ever saw in heels : a question I won't forgot to ask her next time I go there... in heels! I'm very proud of myself for taking these steps to just enjoy and wear heels. I did today what I would have been unable to do just a few weeks ago. My first outing went well and my first "confrontation" wasn't quite one. I'll continue to work on my "shield", because frankly, if 4-5 young teenagers had been there, I would surely have been laughed at.

Hi fellow heel lovers,

I really loved these, but eventually I just scrapped them. Two times in my life I denied my love for high heeled shoes and got rid of all pairs I had (4-5 in total maybe?).

Pascal

This is a very common thing for guys who like high heels to do, especially during the 'early' years.. I've been there personally. After such a purge you will continously kick yourself here and there during the later years for having gotten rid of a pair that you really wish you still had now.. As it sounds like you're discovering, there's nothing wrong with liking and wearing high heels so there's really no need for future purges. Enjoy that which is you!

Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

heretic 666, it's great that you are getting to do something as simple as wearing shoes that you like. like me, you are a little chunky, and thicker heels suit us better for public outings. Same goes for chunky women, so I mean no offence. You have just proved there is no bar to men in heels.

totter along into history

I applaud your coming into public wearing heels. It's not easy! And yes, teenage girls in a group can be impolite and do stuff they wouldn't do if they were alone. So just ignore them if that ever happens. When you dare to be different, you have to expect some reactions from people who can't handle it well. Good luck! Steve

heretic 666

A couple of thoughts:

• As my 102 year old aunt used to say, "Quality work takes time." There are very few instant changes in our lives. We have to work at change over time. It is just important to keep at it.

• Be comfortable in your own skin…even if that skin is in high heels.

• As far as the problems with gaggles of giggly girls… do your best to ignore them and their loud O.M G.s.

• On advice you get on this board… its caveat emptor, let the buyer beware. Don't be encouraged to do something you are not ready to do or comfortable doing. Having said that, if you like wearing heels, I have read little bad advice about doing that on this board.

Enjoy your heels

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

heretic 666

A couple of thoughts:

• As my 102 year old aunt used to say, "Quality work takes time." There are very few instant changes in our lives. We have to work at change over time. It is just important to keep at it.
  • Be comfortable in your own skin…even if that skin is in high heels.
  • As far as the problems with gaggles of giggly girls… do your best to ignore them and their loud O.M G.s.
  • On advice you get on this board… its caveat emptor, let the buyer beware. Don't be encouraged to do something you are not ready to do or comfortable doing. Having said that, if you like wearing heels, I have read little bad advice about doing that on this board.

Enjoy your heels

This is good advice. The only thing I might add to it is to enjoy all reactions to you in high heels. The person snickering, whispering, or gfawing at you probably really envies you and wishes they were wearing high heels. And enjoy every moment and have fun.