Requesting Help And Advice.

There have been a few threads where the originating poster has asked for help or advice where the answers have done little to help them. This is for two reasons.

They have not given all the information. People who do not really know the answers have posted anyway.

So, there are a couple of things to bear in mind:

1. Please put Serious Question: in the Title Header.

2. Make sure you give all the facts and explain fully the concern you might have. We are not mind readers and are less able to help unless we know the whole story.

3. If replying, make sure you read the OP and the following posts properly, do not skim.

4. Quote the OP in full or in part, this can make it easier for people to follow your post with further advice.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Indeed, this also goes for emails, as I get at least 5 emails a day from members saying only "My account doesnt work, please help me", yet some dont even tell me what their username is, and the messages really are as blunt as that, not even a hello or a thanks, nothing, zero information, so they wind up getting deleted.

• Like 1

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!