wedge heeled knee high boots!

terayon

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a pair recently. They are from "Destroy" and were reduced from £75 to £30 in the sales.

Posted Image I think they are only available up to size 41 EUR which is size 10 US. The heels are 4 1/2" with about a 3/4" platform.

Better ask Luc, he is the expert on this sort of boot. I would never have thought of buying this style before I met him which just shows you can be persuaded of new ideas by meeting others like appreciating a new wine. I have worn these boots at work quite a few times.

(PS I think Yam yam is talking about UK sizes which means 6 and 8 would be 8 and 10 in your sizes. This sort of confusion happens all the time so I'd say always put the country after like US, UK, or EUR )

Believe in your right to wear what you want

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Firefox on 2002-02-28 21:59 ]</font>

firefox, those are really nice boots =) i wish they made them in my size...this weekend i may take a trip to payless or a big ass shoe wharehouse called factory shoe...like a bulk shoe wharehouse with amazing deals, maybe they will have em there

Indeed these Destroy boots are only manufactured up to size 41. On the continent it is even difficult to find them in that size. The pic Firefox posted does not reflect their true color, these boots are in fact shiny black leather. I'm happy I helped somebody on this board discover the comfort and other advantages of wedges. They might not be the most beautifull style, but they sure are fun and easy to wear all day long.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Highluc on http://walk.to/highluc

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Highluc on 2002-03-01 01:45 ]</font>

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Yes they are black leather like the heel. The gold comes from the lighting. My mini camera does not have a flash, but it is very fast to upload a pic. I read the post and uploaded a pic in a couple of minutes.

Oops! I did indeed mean 8UK. In fact, one of the things that bugs me about sizes is that I'm never sure what 8UK is in EUR. As for adding the country code - great idea, I'll try to remember to do that.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"