Wearing stilettos in public

Hello to all Today was an interesting day for me. I have been working this week filling my car with clean unused toys-Puzzles-Stuffed teddy bears-Etc. I got up about 0800hrs. Dressed in Black jeans-Corset-White pullover sweater-Red Patent Ankle Boots and a new pair of spurs. I took the toys to the NBC 4 Fire Fighters Christmas Toy Drive. There were a lot TV Station personalities there helping collect the toys. I got out of the car to assist the unload. It seamed to have taken a minute or so for them to notice my 6" Stilettos. However, when they did notice I managed to collect quite a croud. Several of them started taking pictures. I spoke to Gail Hogen ( TV Anchor Woman) for a few seconds answering questions about my heels. Couldn't stay long becouse other cars were also dropping off toys. Went to the Grocery and the Bank ( both uneventful ). Stopped into Tim Hortens for donuts. Severel people there ( Men & Women) commented on my boots. All posative. Drove home. All days should be fun like this. Mike

Beaztheelz. I have many pictures/photos of myself in high heels and skirts, etc. I have said in the past " I am computer stupid " I have no idea of how to do such postings. Notice, NO Avatar. Where is Steve63130 when you need him? I wish I had some of the pictures they took of me at the NBC4 Studio Toy Drive. Alas, A thought. I will go over there next week to see if I can obtain some of those Photos. Mike.

Beaztheelz.

I have many pictures/photos of myself in high heels and skirts, etc. I have said in the past " I am computer stupid " I have no idea of how to do such postings. Notice, NO Avatar. Where is Steve63130 when you need him?

I wish I had some of the pictures they took of me at the NBC4 Studio Toy Drive.

Alas, A thought.

I will go over there next week to see if I can obtain some of those Photos.

Mike.

I don't see any of them on their web site.

Heelster. I went back to NBC4 Studio this morning (12-20-2010) Monday at 1000hrs. I asked the front desk receptionest about the photos that were taken of me the morning of the Fire Fighters Toy Drive. I said I would like to have hard copys of the photos that were taken that day (12-11-2010) Saturday. I left my card with phone number and Email address. They have not contacted me yet. I wore the same Red Patent 6" High Heel (single sole) Boots with Spurs, Black Jeans and Grey swetter. I went grocery shopping on the way home. While loading my car with grocerys, a drive-by shouted "FAG" and kept rolling. I retorted with " You wish ferry ". The brain dead red neck did not come back. So I came home. Im not GAY anyway. The photos they took that day will not appear on NBC4 web site becouse they do not have written authorization to post them. It dosn't bother me, put me on T.V. I like being famous. Mike

Hay Heelers Am I the only one who goes out in public everyday in 6" high heels ? Today I went to the barber shop (for a trim) in my red 6" high heel boots and spurs. While there my barber " Linda " decided she had to measure the height of the heel on my boots. After confirming the heel actually was a full 6"s (single sole) She wanted me to play Jingle Bells with the spurs I was wearing. Well what the heck, After all it is the festive season. And people think/say I am crazy. Merry Christmas Mike

Beaztheelz. iloveboots posted pictures of David (himself) Colleen and Mike (me) on the Real Life Stories Forum. The posting was November 6, 2010 of the Chicago Heel Meet of Oct. 5, 2010. There is where you can see me in Thigh High Boots w/ 6" high heels (single sole) and spurs. Untill I learn to post pictures, it is the only group of photos of me. Thanks for asking. Mike

• 1 year later...

Hello to all Yesterday I went to Swan Cleaners to retreive a Blue-Green leather jacket I placed there for cleaning a couple of weeks ago. Feeling frisky, I wore a Dark blue denum jacket and matching skirt w/ black thigh high boots, 6" high heels and spurs. After the cleaners I drove over to Wal-Mart. I am in need of an inexpensive cell phone (throw away). The phones are located in the rear of the store. (electronics). Litttle did I know that walking on tile floors, in these kinds of boots is not good for long distances. Its not the heel height, Its the stretch boot type of construction. They do not give any support to the ankle. I have well made Leather boots that I can walk in all day. Also, I had to park the car some 200 yards out in the parking lot. YAH, I made the trip. If I were younger, I would invest in the leather boots made by Antonio Camino- Omano. They have three pair of boots I would love to have. $1000,00 + each. The trip through Wal-mart was uneventful. Plenty of lookers, but no comments. TBG, eat your heart out. Spikesmike

Wetwillie The boots I wore to WalMart were Black Thigh High Boots. The boots I had on for the walk-A-Mile event were Red Patent calf high boots. Both have 6" high heels, single soles. Both with the same spurs. Spikesmike

Hello everyone Yesterday was Saturday Jan. 14, 2012. Columbus, Ohio is hosting, this weekend, something called Sexapalooza. I went to the event. The name and ads indicate this thing is more than a church social. So, I put on a corset, black leather mini skirt and blazer, w/ 6' high heel leather thigh high buccaneer boots and spurs. I drove down to the convention center to see the gala. Inside I find exhibiters with sex toys and a crap load of seminars relating to any sexual interest, including bondage. I was there for about five (5) munits when this hot young chick in an exhibiters booth yells 'Hay, I love those Spurs'. She comes over to me and asks if I will take a picture with her. With her rack. OH hell yes. I ask her photographer to send me a copy of the picture via E-mail. That was just the beginning of my day. We get into talking about photo shoots in and around the Columbus area. After that point, I was being asked to pose with about another half dozen people from all over the hall. I was there for around two (2) hours. I got to talk to some gorgeous women about HHPlace, and where to buy boots like the those I was wearing, etc. One woman I got to speak to was a teacher from a university who lectured Doctors about people like me who were as normal as they are, only with differests interests. I also spoke to a psychologist who was wearing some classic black patent high heel pumps. (Wolf) If any of the people who I posed for pictures with send photos to me , I will do my best to post them on this site under 'Sexapaloosa Update". The outfit I had on will be one I take to the Meet in New York in March. If it seems as though I have left out anything or you have a question , feel free to PM me. PS. I didn't notice /or see any other men there wearing high heels. Spikesmike

Spikesmike,

You too are an inspiration to all of us who wear high heels in public on a regular basis. I admire that you can walk so easily in 6" stiletto high heels. I have worn 6" stiletto high heels on a few outings, but I don't walk very fast in them and usually I try to cover much ground on my outings. Keep up the great heeling!