Di Marni stilettos

Kipsu15

Hi everyone,

I am planning to order a pair of Di Marni (DiMarni) stilettos to my wife. I am not familiar with the brand or the company. Very sexy and elegant shoes but I am concerned about the payment, because the only options given are bank transfer or Western Union.

Please reply if you have any facts to share!!!

Shoes: http://awomanandhershoes.blogspot.com/2008/12/di-marni-stilettos.html

Thank you!

Thank you Webhawk! Unfortunately Paypal is not accepted. Those shoes are really sexy and I really would like to order a pair. I'm just concerned if I can trust the company? I haven't red anything negative about them, but you can't be too careful these days.

Thanks again! As I wrote earlier, I have no reason not to trust them. It's just normal carefulness. I didn't find him/ her on eBay Italy or Flickr as you suggested. I really would like to see some more close-up pictures of their shoes, especially the model and color I am planning to order. Do you know where I can find any. There is a Youtube username "hhlooks", which shows Di Marni shoes, but unfortunately the picture quality is not good enough to make any statements about the quality...I'm just beeing careful again because, I can tell you, those shoes are not cheap!

• 3 weeks later...

wow! must admit the shoes listed by Kipsu15 weren't really to my taste although very very elegant; however I don't think I have seen so many varied styles that I find so attractive by a single shoe designer - a truly stunning collection that I fear I will find difficult to resist - my Russian is non existent so will have to see how I fair. R

• 2 weeks later...

Yes they are fast. We recieved them in about 5 weeks from order. They are handmade to exact measurements and send by normal post delivery, so I concider them quite fast. And they (she) were very helpful, too. And to be honest, we recieved the most beautiful pair of stiletto pumps I have ever seen. Maybe not the kind of shoe you wear every day (the heel is ultra thin), but certainly something for special occasions and you can be sure that you will not run into a similair pair.

Three pics of the shoes. These were ordered with a 10,5 cm heel (originally 13 cm) so she can walk in them without any problems. As you can see, the heel is very thin and with an metallic tip in the end. I love the sound of them when she is walking. I'm waiting for the summer!!!

post-28311-133522933487_thumb.jpg

post-28311-1335229335_thumb.jpg

post-28311-133522933511_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Three pics of the shoes. These were ordered with a 10,5 cm heel (originally 13 cm) so she can walk in them without any problems. As you can see, the heel is very thin and with an metallic tip in the end. I love the sound of them when she is walking. I'm waiting for the summer!!!

Oh my goodness I so love it !

has anybody already seen in live/ tried the- well, cheap! polish diMarni look-a-like heels or boots here http://stores.ebay.de/kasix0 ?

the heel looks very nice, especially at those boots http://cgi.ebay.de/erotische-stiefel-100-Samischl-grobe-36-47-13cm-/280613700910

Thank you Pata for the link! They look a little bit similar to Di Marnis, especially how the heel is fixed to the shoe. They are cheap and look (sorry!) a little bit cheap, too. Maybe not something I would like my lady to wear?