High heels that I plan to purchase

There is picture of high heels that I plan to purchase (sooner or later)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

All comes from the Fuss shoes store. They are all nice. And, if I could have the opportunity to find that heels (they are so rare and expensive) I'll purchase those Gucci silver high heel (I hope they are available in size 40)

Posted Image

Slingbacks nr3 as favorites but 1 and 2 are also great. Guccis don't turn me on at all.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Tahira, the gold suede one are pretty nice. I hope you can get them soon :lol:

I just found out that the gold suede wont be able at the store until 2nd week of November. :lol:

Instead I purchased those sexy silver lace Sandals. I hope you like them.

Posted Image

Posted Image My wife saw these loved the look of them so I am getting them for her

I wish I could get them too, but La Piazza sells expensive shoes. I will be waiting when they arrive to US for low price. :lol: and dont get confused, I have seen similar style but La Piazza is La Piazza.

I just found out that the gold suede wont be able at the store until 2nd week of November. :lol:

Instead I purchased those sexy silver lace Sandals. I hope you like them.

Posted Image

I'm sorry to hear this :lol: Don't worry, November will come quickly.

Those silver lace sandals are beautiful. Are they confortable?

• 1 year later...

I agree. Those shoes really do look "hot and sexy!" However, I would read all of the information about "ArchEnemy" that has been posted by members of our forum before I ordered anything from this company.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.